By Simon Bone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Improve your piano note reading skills with this educational music game. This simple game challenges you to correctly identify notes in the treble and bass clefs as quickly as you can. A great game for anyone learning to read music.
"The app I've been waiting for..."
"Super Freakin' Awesome!!!"
If you have feedback/questions please email me at email@example.com
- Play as multiple choice or enter answers with a piano keyboard
- When playing as multiple choice, incorrect guesses are removed so the correct answers can be observed
- Select from a variety of difficulty levels or create your own
- Track your high scores
- When playing as multiple choice select between
-- regular "A, B, C,..." notation
-- northern European "A, H, C,..." notation
-- solfège "Do, Re, Mi,..." notation
-- sargam "Sa, Ri, Ga,..." notation
- Focus on Bass, Treble, Tenor or Alto clefs
What's New in Version 3.0
- Now supports iOS 8
- Now supports iPads
- Chart your scores and see how they improve over time!
- New cleaner look and feel with higher resolution graphics
I've had your app for years and been using it a lot. Once it stopped working along with the new iOS updates it was saddening.
Then I noticed you finally updated it! Thanks so much for updating your app! I love it and I still use it to tune my ears and practice. You rock
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 25, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Simon Bone
- © 2008 Simon Bone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.