Inpatient Tracker is an iPhone application used by physicians to record inpatient diagnosis and charges.
It is secure, simple and speedy. Setup takes less than 1 minute.
Features of Inpatient Tracker:
- Signup for new account
- Scan the Patient label to create a digital record in your phone
- With the click of a button record the ICD10 diagnosis, E/M code, and CPT Procedure codes
- Email the charges daily or at your convenience to the billing office
- No need to carry census cards or census sheets
- Multiple ICD10 specialities preconfigured (or create your own favorite list)
- ICD10 lookup feature
- Analytics, patient visits by ICD 10 or CPT code included in the application
- All records archived on your phone
- From app, on demand user can take app data backup on cloud & restore from backup
- App comes with one to three months free subscription depending on the plans
- App supports inApp purchase of multiple subscription plans. Starting from monthly plans to yearly plans
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
1. Minor bug fixes in the procedure view
2. User can able to add "Diagnoses" under "Procedure(s)" now
- PTSCOUT TECHNOLOGIES LLC
- 57 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 PtScout Technologies LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Yearly Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.