By Jason Shehane
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The number one Insanity Workout Tracker! Featured as a Top 10 app in health and fitness. Just read a few of the 5 star reviews:
5 Stars - "I absolutely love this app! It keeps me on track and allows me to see the length of my daily workouts which makes me say, "I can totally do that!". Love it! If you are doing Insanity, download this app!"
5 Stars - "This is so efficient, useful and helpful! I love it. I'm 10 days into insanity, lost 3 pounds of fat, and am loving this app!"
5 Stars - "To sum this app up I just need one word.... Amazing! I absolutely love it. Helps me keep track of my insanity. Awesome Job!"
5 Stars - "It doesn't get much better than this for tracking progress. You can enter all measurements including weight, take pictures, mark progress with dates, and it even tells you which workout is next an how much time it will take. Best app out there for this by far. No more need for the paper and pen."
I'm a developer who loves to stay fit. That's why I was shocked when I couldn't find an app to help me track my workout progress while doing Insanity 60 day workout. So I created Insane Tracker. This app allows you to:
- Track your progress following the 60 day workout of Insanity
- Check off each workout completed and the date you completed it
- See what workout you've got next
- Create a photo-log of your progress
- View photo-log in cover-flow like interface
- Track common measurements like weight and waist size
- Plot progress on interactive chart
- Add notes to each workout
- Post workout completions to Facebook and Twitter (Note you need to have Facebook/Twitter setup under your device settings)
- Track multiple workout profiles
- Export data
- and much more!
I hope you find this app helpful in your journey to fitness! Enjoy :)
- Tracking: It's never been easier to track your workouts and plan for what's coming up. No more searching for that paper calendar, just pull out your phone or iPad!
- Multiple Profiles: Under "My Workouts" you can track as many profiles as you like. For example one for you and one for your friend as you workout together. Or if you're like me and have done the program multiple times!
- Sharing: Nothing keeps you motivated like posting a workout completion to Twitter or Facebook. Post your weight loss graph and get even more support from the Facebook likes or the Twitter comments! (Note the sharing feature uses the built in sharing from iOS and will only be available for services you've enabled on your device)
- Photos: Track your progress with photos! Take a photo once a week or even daily. I recommend consistency when taking photos, always pose the same way and orient the camera the same way. This makes scrolling through them in the cover-flow interface much nicer.
- Notes: You can log custom notes for each workout. Keep dietary or other information in the notes to help you remember how you felt or what you did to make that workout special.
- Export: If your a "Hyper" tracker, then export your data to a tab delimited file which you can open in your favorite spreadsheet program (excel, numbers, spreadsheet...). The export exports everything except the photos due to technical limitations of a tab delimited file. (note you must have email setup on the device as that's the vehicle I use to send the export)
Note: This app is no way associated with Beach Body LLC or the Insanity program.
What's New in Version 2.2
Bug fix for issue where pictures wouldn't delete on some devices
Ok but missing some decent features
This app obviously hasn't been updated in years which is disappointing. Many folks still use Insanity to workout and there should be a more current app. This app is okay for checking off which workout you complete but it's really bad for tracking the fit test results. I can't seem to find a way to easily compare results every 2 weeks. This was a main reason for me getting the app and it's easier to just use Excel or even a sheet of paper. I use this app to monitor what workout is next up in my routine but that's about it.
Tracks more than just workouts.
I like that I can record my weight while checking off each workout since that was why I started Insanity in the first place.
You can also take a photo on whichever day you're on and it will show each photo with the day above it in the photo log, 'Day 1' versus 'Day 15'. I thought that was pretty cool.
It's way better than the piece of paper I was previously using and worth the price.
Just as promised!
This is a great app for tracking your workouts and progress during the insanity program. You can take pictures, mark completed, enter measurements and leave notes. This app has been pivotal in keeping me on track because it shows which workout, and allows me to update as necessary. It's the best!! If you're serious about Insanity, download this app immediately!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jason Shehane
- © 2013 Jason Shehane
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.