Insense: the best way for influential and professional content creators to work with brands and get paid!
Insense has created over 5000 Creator-to-brand connections to date - and all you need to get started is to download the app, fill out your profile and your price, and get ready for your first offer!
- Review and choose from a range offers from big brands to smaller lifestyle companies
- Create content in your voice
- Get paid quickly after delivering your approved content
- All managed in app; no desktop or emails required
- Talent agencies are welcome to log in and manage campaigns on an creator’s behalf
The Insense app is totally free to download and use - you receive 100% of every payment directly to your PayPal or bank account.
The update we all deserve. We'be been working hard to please you.
- A new section "Payments" - now you decide when and how much to withdraw money for previous gigs. At the end each campaign, the money is credited to your internal Insense account and you can withdraw the entire amount at once or you can keep the money as if in a piggy bank and make a withdrawal only on special occasions. For example, you can now start saving for a new iPhone.
- Paid Social campaigns are becoming more and more popular among the brands and we have greatly simplified the procedure for participating in such campaigns. Just a couple of clicks and you are already communicating with the brand and negotiating the price.
- If you like to work with Insense recommend us and get paid for it. It is simple and profitable. You will find out the details in the app immediately after the update.
- And of course we've made small improvements, which turned out to be a lot this time
In a word - not an app, but a holiday!
Ratings and Reviews
I sent in a suggestion about making the briefs easier to follow, and you guys totally took it, and the campaigns are super easy to work on now!
The briefs are pretty easy to follow. Good that they have content examples, kind of a "moodboard" that's built into the brief.
Thanks for the update guys! Now at the top of the list I see campaigns that have been recently updated. Definitely a time saver! Are you planning to add filtering by Instagram accounts? I represent multiple creators?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.