From the competition side at the Studio, School (high school and college) and All-Star level to conventions, tours and the commercial and professional side of dance, iD will have all of the bases covered! With insightful articles from experienced dancers, choreographers, instructors, directors, dance and talent competition producers, stylists, health experts and more, the magazine will offer the inside scoop from the world of dance, all with breath-taking photography.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-6 Issues (1 Year) at $10.99 / £7.49
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
support url : http://support.pixelmags.com
Minor bug fixes.
- Inside Publications, LLC
- 47.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Inside Publications, LLC & PixelMags Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Inside Dance - Auto renewing subscription $14.99
- January/ February 2017 of Inside Dance $3.99
- November 2015 of Inside Dance $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.