From the creators of Frozen Free Fall and Where’s My Water?, Disney Interactive brings you this one-of-a-kind bubble-shooter based on the hit Disney•Pixar film, Inside Out!
Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it’s no exception for Riley. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her Emotions — Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. Join Riley's Emotions on a journey to match, sort and burst memory bubbles, as you travel through unique locations inspired by the film — Family Island, Dream Productions, Boy Band Island, Imagination Land, Train Yard, and more! Play this bubble shooter that twists the puzzle genre inside out!
• SHOOT & MATCH memories
• UNLOCK characters and play over 1000 levels
• UNLEASH POWER-UPS – Create sunbursts with Joy, let the rain pour with Sadness, blaze a fiery path with Anger, repel matching memories with Disgust, and scatter orbs in frantic fun with Fear!
• OVERCOME obstacles like Brain Freezes and jump ahead using boosters like Brain Storms!
• CONNECT to Facebook to gift and receive free lives, and to see how you stack up against your friends!
• IMMERSE yourself in the world of the film through stunning 3D animation and gameplay featuring voice actors from the film!
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Gamers of all ages will feel positive emotions as they pop bubbles with Joy, Sadness, and the rest of the gang from Pixar’s Inside Out. Between the bright and cheery stages and the lighthearted challenge, it’s an endearing quick-fix puzzler.
Update is horrible
The July 4th update is awful! I’m on Level 1041 and absolutely cannot get past it because of all the glitches. Apparently, I’m not the only one. Here’s the problems I’m having: (1) when a ball is shot directly into the first skill shot, it sticks in there, but does not register as “scored” so it doesn’t disappear. Then I shot multiple other balls into the same skill shot and the same thing happened. (2) when I hit the bomb on either side in the beginning, it blows it up, but my ball continues on to land in the cannon. Then the launcher at the bottom disappears and you are unable to switch in between balls. The cannon never fires the ball that’s set in there. (3) the “clown” shows up as a pick blob, not an actual image like before. (4) the “clock” that counts down hits until the clown appears shows up as a pink blob. (5) When you use one of the powers associated with Joy, Anger, Sadness, Fear, or Disgust the ball does not go where you shoot it and it does not work as it should. (6) the game freezes and you can switch between balls, but not actually shoot them. FIX THIS UPDATE BECAUSE IT’S ATROCIOUS. I’ve put quite a bit of money into passing previous levels, but I will not spend another dime until this game is fixed. This is the only game that I actually play consistently. I love playing it and it is really frustrating that I can’t play the game that relaxed me anymore.
Thanks for letting us know this is happening! Please contact us at email@example.com so that we can help get you back in the game.
This game has always been a favorite of mine and I am 14 but I will always love Disney games and the parks. However, the glitches from the last update are terrible and I’ve noticed many people complaining about them. Every time I try to shoot it won’t let me aim the next ball, it lets me switch between colors but not shoot and I have to quit the game and it makes me go through my lives in a useless manor. The emotion’s orb power up glitches and goes past the spot that I wanted and when you try to shoot a ball into one of the targets it doesn’t register the target as a hit and just freezes there. It takes me three to four balls to get it to register. And I’m some cases it just sticks on the side when it is a open target with nothing around it. Please fix these errors in the coding so customers can continue to enjoy a classic Disney game that fans of the Inside Out movie love. Thank you for time to read this review.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 311.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Disney 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack 2 $1.99
- Gem Pack 1 $0.99
- Gem Pack 4 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.