InsideTheBoards is a medical education company dedicated to improving the wellness and performance of medical professionals around the world. Our podcasts and studying tools allow users to learn to dissect questions like a question writer so that they can study smarter - not harder. The ITB App gives users access to our podcasts, the Audio Question Bank, and other tools so users can study on-the-go.
In App Subscription details:
• Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly subscriptions for unlocking all audio questions for Step 1 (powered by Lecturio and Osmosis) and Step 2 (powered by OnlineMedEd).
• This is a subscription based service which will be auto renewed according to the selected package i.e the user will be automatically charged from the iTunes account.
• The prices of the subscriptions are $29.99 for Monthly, $69.99 for Quarterly and $199.99 for Yearly subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that.
• 100% money back guarantee.
1. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best. 👏🏻 Med school. 👏🏻 Study. 👏🏻 App. 👏🏻 Ever.👏🏻
Wow. Studying for STEP 1. The app layout is pretty basic, and I wish it integrated with my Apple Watch. But that being said, this is the most helpful app for studying on the go I’ve ever seen. I’ve only been using it a day and I’ve already get like I reviewed so much while I was driving to and from class and working out. Usually I just listen to lectures during that time. This is waaaay better.
Please add Apple Watch integration.
Otherwise, your app is PERFECT. 😍 Thank you!
Fantastic Question Review
Possibly the best question prep for med school I have found.
Every med school student should be aware of the details discussed.
Never used the meditation part but I guess it’s a cool thing to have.
I have been listening to the podcast for around a year now in my down time and the insights are fantastic into question answering.
Seriously considering extending my subscription for another year!
Helping me up my game
I’m a 2004 medical school grad who’s been working as a stay-at-home mom for the last 13 years. I have been listening to podcasts to refresh my memory as I prepare myself for residency. I listen to a wide variety of podcasts, but ITB has helped me more than any other. I’m so grateful to them!
- Inside The Boards LLC
- 30 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Ars Longa Media
- In-App Purchases
- Step 1 Monthly $29.99
- Step 2 Quarterly $69.99
- Step 2 Monthly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.