Insightly Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and project management is a leading cloud-based application built for businesses of all sizes. More than 1.5 million users in 200+ countries worldwide, trust Insightly to help grow their business by managing customer interactions, leads, sales opportunities and projects. The Insightly platform is flexible, customizable and accessible via web browser and mobile app.
The Insightly CRM app is free and works in tandem with the Insightly CRM web application, so that your team has all key customer information on the go.
Insightly CRM is recommended by PC Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, G2 Crowd, TrustRadius, & others.
Features / benefits:
* Add new contacts on the fly, scan business cards or import them from your device’s address book
* Access task lists to see what’s upcoming and overdue. Complete tasks or assign follow up tasks immediately after a meeting.
* Review opportunity notes to get prepared for a meeting. Update sales opportunities from the field. And, when a deal is closed - mark it as won in a few taps.
* Save time by adding voice memos to leads and opportunities so everyone can be up-to-date on the progress.
* Receive notifications for example when a lead gets assigned, reps can receive push notifications.
* Create projects and assign tasks to your team from your smartphone. See how a project is developing to have answers ready for your customers and, more importantly, be prepared for upsell opportunities.
We have a lot of news!
• Support for Insightly’s new custom objects
• New UI for your record viewing pleasure
• Support for dynamic layout rules
• As always, bugs fix and performance enhancements!
Ratings and Reviews
Great mobile app- almost better than the pc/web version
1st...i started using insightly a while ago, but the strayed to another CRM- Plan Plus Online. Within a very short period of time I was missing the intuitive, flexible, and well engineered Insightly and switched back. The web version is very good (assuming that you pay some money- not very expensive for what you get, though), but I found the mobile version to be most useful.
I down loaded the mobile app to Ipad and iphone. Using phone to enter data is a little clunky, not because of insightly, but because entering data on iphone is clunky...period. Using the Ipad is very easy. Quite honestly, I use the mobile version on the Ipad even more that online version.
The only thing I would request is to allow for Native ABC prioritizing for tasks. Right now while insightly does group by priorities (low, normal, high) there is no Native way to order within priority group. However I got around, but putting "A1", "B1", "C1" etc. in front of each task. The tasks are then grouped by priority and also ordered within priority groups. Adds a little more work , but works pretty well.
All in al I give Insightly mobile app a thumps up!
The absolute worst CRM I’ve ever worked with
I could go on and on about this CRM, but I’ll be brief to warn those looking for CRM that will help track your tasks and sales cycle. This doesn’t only include the mobile app but Insightly itself.
Mobile: Unfortunately, in the real world when you talk to a customer you complete that task, but usually that requires another action-you’re out of luck with Insightly. When you complete a task there is no option for follow up, should be automatic, it’s gone. Know I’m required to complete three additional steps to schedule another follow up-ridiculous! Again, I could go on and on about the very poor design of this app.
Website: I will just tell you this be prepared to spend countless hours trying to work with Insightly and design the CRM to fit your needs. This CRM is NOT user friendly AT ALL!!!
Again, I’ve been working with a wide variety of CRM’s for over 20 years and this, is without question, the worst I’ve ever worked with. I can assure you I did not select this software and I do not work for another CRM developer. You are warned-be prepared to loose several hours of potential sales trying to be the developer of this software. Horrible!
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your feedback. If you could contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would love to chat with you and learn more.
They keep improving
I’ve been using this crm for a while now and although I mostly use the desktop version, iPad and phone apps are on point. I had issues with tasks and projects not deleting/syncing correctly on iPad and mobile versions. I’d see an old project that I know was deleted but for some reason was still appearing. When clicked, it would say “this project is no longer available”. I found simply refreshing fixed this. The gmail integration is especially useful.
- Insightly Inc
- 304.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Insightly Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.