By Tizio BV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With all the young lambs frolicking about at Easter, it is time to count your flock!
InsomniApp is an app with a range of simple counting games, produced in a painterly fashion, to sooth
you, and ease your mind to help you fall asleep. Alternatively, the soft children’s picture book style of
illustrations and ease of games, makes it ideal as a ‘learn to count’ app for our youngest ones.
The games included are:
• traditional sheep counting
• for a bit of fun there is also a sheep trio singing a lullaby and
• a sheep you can dress up in different outfits, including outfits to turn your sheep into a bumble-bee, a cow and many other things.
After in-app purchase these additional games are ready to play:
• “Sheep pop” count all the sheep by ‘popping’ them, but be careful not to ‘pop’ the pink ones!
• ‘Sheep race” see how many sheep your sheep overtakes and work out your sheep’s final place in
• “Sheep touch” count your flock by touching them, but be careful not to count one twice!
• “Sheep dog” find and count the poodles hidden amongst your flock.
• “Sheep match” a traditional memory game
There is also a version without in-app purchase available for download in the iTunes store.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Released: Apr 18, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 42.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tizio BV
- © 2013 Tizio BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- InsomniApp Full Version$0.99