This app is designed for the busy traveler and is linked to the Insperity® ExpensAble® web application. Use of this mobile app requires credentials for ExpensAble.
• Create/edit/submit individual expenses and expense reports
• Capture receipts on the go to send to the E-Bin
• Attach receipts to credit and debit card transactions
• Store receipt photos in the photo gallery
• Add corporate card transactions to an expense report
• Convert foreign currencies in real-time
• Save expenses and expense reports offline
• Change passwords from the mobile application
• Sync data in real time with Save/Send/Submit functions
Approve Expense Reports
• Review report details, including receipts and policy warnings
• Drill in to view individual expenses
• Approve/reject reports or forward to another approver
• View card status, balance, transaction history and pending transactions
• Drill in to view transaction details
• Attach receipt photos to transactions
• Request funds, view and edit previous requests
• Review and approve/reject funds requests
5.6.3 includes, but is not limited to:
• Update analytics application to enhance performance
If you like ExpensAble, please give us a review. If the application is not performing as expected, please send an email to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Clunky and crashes a lot
The app could be a lot better ... like Concur for example.
It’s not user friendly, clunky and crashes lots.
When editing expenses entered on a different system, e.g. browser, the app crashes every time after saving changes.
For those accustomed to Amex or other apps, this is barely on par. In addition, it’s not stable and routinely bounces you out of the app. Should not be considered as a serious enterprise work tool.
Gets the job done
I use the Expensable mobile app to get my expenses done once a week. It saves me time and is easy to quickly upload all my expense information along with receipts as photos. In terms of the required fields we need to fill out at our company, the app provides exactly what's needed. I'd say the only improvement right now that would help would be to have the last selected customer when entering new receipts. I work at a customer for an entire week and it would be nice to not have to scroll through the customer list by instead having the last receipt's customer entry on the top of the list. Now if only you could update the we based client with a better GUI (HTML5/CSS3), I'd be even more satisfied! Keep up the good work!!!
- Insperity Expense Management, Inc.
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Insperity Business Services, L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.