The mobile app for Inspiralized, the healthy food blog dedicated to the spiralizer, a kitchen countertop tool that turns vegetables into noodles. Download for daily recipes and helpful tips for spiralizing!
* Access the latest articles on the go with a beautiful interface.
* Add recipes to the shopping list.
* Access specific posts via the search engine.
* Browse through the posts with the category browsing feature.
* Favourite the recipes you like best for an easy access.
* Share the articles via email, Twitter or Facebook.
* Follow Inspiralized on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest or email Ali.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app and the grocery list option. Makes shopping easy! Read blogs and get the recipes all in one place. And this should go without saying but if you don’t have an Inspiralizer...get one NOW. It’s one of my top 5 kitchen tools!
Not sure if it’s just getting phased out and not updated much but I was very excited to have an easy thing to pull up vs using web browser in my phone, so it has been disappointing to see that it doesn’t load well nor properly and often crashes/closes on me! Hoping it gets fixed soon as I would love to use it. Also to get my $2 worth 😉
Better than Pinterest
Love coming here to find my weeknight meals!! Even if I don’t have all the ingredients it’s easy to mix and match to create something!! Only have sweet potatoes on hand? Search sweet potatoes! It’s the Inspiralized cookbooks at your fingertips! 💛💚
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.