Inspire Music Practice Journal has everything you need to get the most out of your practice!
* Organize & Track Your Practice * Earn & Share Achievements * Built in Pro Audio Player, Audio Recorder, Metronome & Tuner * Inspirational Quotes * Analyze Your Practice Habits With Data Summaries, Graphs & Charts * Customizable Background Themes
It's time to master your instrument!
-Pro Quality Audio Player & Recorder-
• Import songs from your device’s local iTunes Library.
*DRM protected song files downloaded from Apple Music or other streaming services cannot be imported.*
• Playback audio at the highest possible quality on your iOS device.
• Slow down or speed up playback from 40% up to 200% of normal speed without changing pitch.
• Set up playback loops quickly and easily by setting your own start and stop time and then playback at any speed.
• Record yourself and play it back at any speed to critique your progress.
• Share your recordings via text or email.
• Record lesson exercises and practice along with them at home at any speed.
-Organize & Track Your Practice-
• Create a journal for each instrument you practice.
• Parents or teachers can create a journal for each of their students.
• Add an unlimited number of journals with an unlimited number of exercises.
• Organize and search exercise lists quickly and easily.
• Each exercise has a unique note pad and audio play list.
• Track and share each exercise’s total practice time, repetitions, and last day practiced.
•View and share data summary for each journal. Data summary includes:
⁃ Total practice time.
⁃ Total number of days practiced.
⁃ Days in a row practiced.
⁃ Average time practiced per day.
⁃ Average time per practice session.
⁃ Average number of days practiced per week.
- Bar Graphs detailing time and reps per day.
- Pie charts detailing time and number of reps.
• Earn achievements for your practice.
• Share achievements as you earn them via Facebook, Twitter, email, or text message.
• Share your entire achievements gallery via Facebook, Twitter, email, or text message.
• Included is a collection of hundreds of encouraging quotes for when you are in need of inspiration or motivation.
• Share your favorites!
-Change Background Theme-
• More than 20 different backgrounds to choose from for each journal.
• High quality and extremely accurate click from 30 beats per minute up to 240 beats per minute.
• Accent clicks for meter.
• Subdivide beats on eighth notes, sixteenth notes, or triplets.
• Automatically save settings for each exercise.
• Multiple tuning modes including Chromatic, Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Viola, and Cello.
• Tune by ear using the built-in ‘pitch pipe’ tone generator.
• Automatically save settings for each exercise.
• Sync your Inspired Practice data on all of your iOS devices or choose to store data locally on a single device.
- Improved bar graph interaction
+ Adjustable date ranges
+ Selectable data bars
Ratings and Reviews
My go-to time keeper
I’m a guitarist and I’m trying to keep track of the time I spend practicing. This app has the flexibility and the features I need. I can break out a number of exercises I’m working on and see how long I am spending on each. I also like being able to make notes in each exercise. The recording feature is handy and so is the metronome. But I wish the I didn’t have to change the screen page to use the metronome. It’s on a separate page from the counter so I when I’m using it, I can’t tell how long I’ve been playing. I had a few questions and some glitches when I first started using the app but the developer is super-responsive and quick to help. It’s nice to know there’s a person on the other end of the app who is trying to improve it all the time. I thought the “inspiring quotes” were going to be corny but I actually look forward to seeing a new one every day and sometimes I’ll just hit the quote button when I need a little motivation. I find the app extremely useful and I look forward to seeing more good things happen with it.
Thank you for supporting my app. Please check out v.1.6. There is now a tool bar on the Tuner/Metronome page that includes both the practice timer and rep counter. Thanks for the constructive feedback!
Not everything I want.. but everything I need
This seems to be the best practice app out there. I’ve tried them all. It’s very simple to create goals and lessons / exercises within those goals
1. Can you make it so that we can edit the data? So many times the counter has run on as I forgot t shut it off. So the data is not not accurate because I can’t go back and edit it
2. This one may be tough. Is there a way to add Video? I tape my Gtr lessons and then edit them down into micro exercises .. it would be amazing to have those videos handy and to allocate videos to various exercises. And adding the camera for recording would obviously be amazing. Seems like it might be too hard to implement but if you did I would be more than happy to pay for it as an add on. You deserve it.
Just what I was looking for!
This app is great! I didn’t know how good it would be, because it had no reviews. I don’t normally write reviews, but I felt I had to add my opinion here. It basically logs all of my piano practice, and allows me to listen to songs and slow them down so that I can learn them easier. It also has a bunch of other features that I am no exploring. Keeps my practice organized. I think it’s great!
Thank you for supporting my app and the glowing review. Enjoy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.