This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Available exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed to be beautifully powerful and painstakingly engineered for the 64-bit CPU and multi-core GPU of iPad — Inspire Pro delivers an incredibly fast and realistic painting, drawing and sketching experience that you can take with you wherever you go and use whenever inspiration strikes.
Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and insanely fast speed. While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with just a bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones.
With no instruction manual or handbook required, whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of the most intuitive and compelling illustration app for iPad, Inspire Pro.
• 80 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 8 useful sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils, Wax Crayons, Markers, Chalk and Textures
• 70 more brushes are available in the Inspire Pro Shop, divided into 7 sets: Complex Shapes, Paint Splatter, Spray Paint, Shape Outlines, Charcoal, Patterns and Pastels & Conté
• All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
• Over 20 different settings are available to customize brush strokes with powerful versatility and variation
• Sorcery™, the fastest 64-bit painting engine on the App Store
• Full-fledged Apple Pencil support for pressure, tilt angle and orientation
• Smart Keyboard support with over 20 context-sensitive keyboard shortcuts
• Create a canvas of any size up to 16K (64MP) on iPad Pro
• Dual-texture brushes
• 64-bit color
• All device orientations are supported all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
• 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
• Touch and slide hotspots can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
• You’ll love oil painting with Inspire Pro more than rabbits love to procreate
• The eyedropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors from the canvas
• The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
• Create a painting right within the Messages app, starting from a blank canvas or an image from your Photos
Canvas Playback Video Recording
• Brush strokes are automatically recorded as you paint without any delay
• You can play the video of your artwork being created stroke-by-stroke directly in the gallery
• Exported videos are high quality HD at up to 1080p resolution
• Choose any paint color you can dream of with the intuitive color picker
• HSB and RGB sliders accompany a large color circle, color square and opacity slider
• Your latest colors are saved to a palette automatically while you paint
• You can also save your favorite colors to a palette with drag and drop
Visit snowCanoe.com to check out more screenshots, videos and artwork.
What's New in Version 3.5.7
Along with hopefully the last of iOS 11 bug fixes, we replaced the Flickr button in the Social menu with a button that links to our Instagram account instead. Follow us on Insta @snowCanoe to get the latest news on updates that we're working on and check out some of the newest artwork created with Inspire Pro. Tag your own art with #InspireProApp to get our attention, we'd love to see what you're working on and what inspires you!
Wow. Truly impressed.
I’ve downloaded many painting apps, but this one is different. It is realistic, and has a wide variety of color and brush selections. My only complaint is there are so many options, but many are locked. What? Also, comic ability? Lines for comic squares, maybe some speech bubbles. Also, I would like to somehow post my artwork on a page within this app. Thank you for reading, and creators, please make these changes. Other than that, this rate stays five stars.
I love how it works on photo touchups, total photo makeovers, and just creating new images. The only thing I am unable to figure out how to delete mistakenly created blank. Other than that it would get a 5 star rating
I like it!
I've spent many hours using it. It makes me happy. Thank you.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 3.5.7
- Size: 328 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: snowCanoe
- © 2017 snowCanoe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
Top In-App Purchases
- Paint Splatter Brush Set$1.99
- Spray Paint Brush Set$1.99
- Charcoal Brush Set$1.99
- Complex Shapes Brush Set$0.99
- Patterns Brush Set$0.99
- Shape Outlines Brush Set$0.99
- Pastels & Conté Brush Set$1.99