Inspire Pro — Paint, Draw & Sketch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Available only on the App Store, Inspire Pro delivers an amazing painting, drawing and sketching experience to your iPad. Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL ES 2.0, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and incredibly fast speed.
While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with a tiny bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones!
Whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of Inspire Pro.
● 60 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 6 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils, Wax Crayons and Markers
● 30 more brushes are available in the Inspire Pro Shop, divided into 3 sets: Complex Shapes, Paint Splatter and Spray Paint
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush or Eraser
● Paint load amount
● Automatic paint reload
● Taper size amount
● Taper size length
● Taper opacity amount
● Taper opacity length
● Random size at start of stroke
● Random size throughout stroke
● Random rotation at start of stroke
● Random rotation throughout stroke
● 3 canvas sizes to choose from: Screen (4:3), Square (1:1) and Widescreen (16:9)
● All device orientations are supported, all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● The eye dropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors already on the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
● There are many different options and settings available to customize the UI to fit your painting style and workflow
Canvas Playback Video Recording
● Brush strokes are automatically recorded as you paint without any loss of speed
● You can play the video of your artwork being created stroke-by-stroke directly in the gallery
● A Canvas Playback video can be exported to your Photos, Email or iTunes Documents
● Exported videos are always 1080p, regardless of the chosen canvas size or orientation (iPad 1: 480p)
● A 3 second intro is added to the beginning of an exported video so that you can preview the final artwork before watching it unfold
● Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker
● Hue, saturation and brightness sliders accompany a large color circle and an extra-wide opacity slider
● Your latest colors are saved to a palette automatically while you paint
● You can also save your favorite colors to a palette with drag and drop
Pressure Sensitive Stylus Support
● Wacom Intuos Creative
● Adonit Jot Touch
● Ten One Design Pogo Connect
● HEX3 Jaja
Saving, Importing and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Inspire Pro files include your artwork's image, video and all associated metadata, for the ultimate back-up
● Images can be imported from your Photos, iTunes or the camera and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed directly from the app (AirPrint printer required)
● Paintings can be exported at resolutions of up to 4 times the original, using the free Inspire Exporter desktop app
Visit KiwiPixel.com for more screenshots, videos and paintings in the gallery.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
Critical fix for crashing bug on start-up after fresh install — only occurs on iPad 1.
An exciting addition
Having been a custom tile painter for 35 years, this is a refreshing and easy way to test colors and experiment with pattern and designs. A professional artist introduced me to this product and I have been using inspire pro everyday since. There is a game we play adding to each other's sketches and sending back and forth until our 'masterpiece' is complete. Thank you for such a useful tool to inspire everyone's creativity.
I purchased this app a while ago thinking it would be a great addition to all the art apps I already own such as Procreate and Sketch Club. Clearly I made a mistake. Every time I open a new canvas and try to draw a single line, nothing appears on the screen. I know I'm not doing anything wrong and have looked online everywhere to find any useful guides and tutorials to help me but nothing ever comes up. I am using the 4th Gen iPad 64gb and updated to IOS 7.1 so it's definitely not my iPad that is the problem. With all the problems I have faced with this app, I cannot possibly recommend it to anyone else. Go for something better such as Procreate.
GREAT APP WORTH THE MONEY
A very awesome app that artists that find it hard to to draw with paper and need to erase alot can use all the time (including me) anybody even in their early years to start to learn shapes! You must get this app befor everyone has it and you dont😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 18, 2014
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 158 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KiwiPixel
- © 2013 KiwiPixel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Paint Splatter Brush Set$0.99
- Spray Paint Brush Set$0.99
- Complex Shapes Brush Set$0.99