Insta Poker Coach Texas Holdem
By Gamoz, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 Texas Holdem poker coaching app where top pros evaluate your every move and reward you for making quality decisions.
Check out what reviewers are saying:
5 stars: "Fantastic! - This app really makes you think! It's like playing at a real tournament. Glad I bought it. It has definitely changed the way I will play from now on!"
5 stars: "Excellent App! Don't use this and sit at my table!"
5 stars: "Makes you realize how deep the game is. This app is improving my game tremendously"
5 stars: "Great way to brush up our thinking skills before a game! Love this app..."
5 stars: "Great app - Finally a Poker app that helps me improve my game against my poker buddies"
"@InstaPoker - I really loving this app. It breaks scenarios down in a very detailed and playable manner. Great job guys"
Play challenging hands and receive instant feedback from the pros, including poker’s all-time leading money winner, Antonio Esfandiari, and WSOP Main Event winner and owner of 4 WSOP bracelets, Huckleberry Seed.
Win and score by making quality decisions, not by winning chips.
* Poker hands are packaged into Hand-Packs™, covering various aspects of Hold'em from low-stakes home games to major tournament events.
* Win in-app currency, called ProCoins, based on the merit of your play, not the outcome of the hand. Use ProCoins to unlock Bonus Hand-Packs.
* Game scenarios crafted by world-class poker pros and based on actual hands played in WSOP and WPT tournaments and cash games.
* Contributing pros include Antonio Esfandiari, Huck Seed, Daniel O’Brien, Jonathan Little, Amir Lehavot, Matt Berkey and Konstantin Othmer.
* Each move is followed by detailed explanations that open your eyes to the way top pros think and play.
* Play for FREE an entire Hand-Pack! You can also PREVIEW a hand from each Premium Hand-Pack, over 24 free hands.
* No account creation, no network connection to play. Download the hand-packs and play anywhere to improve your poker skills and to see if you can play like a pro.
“I thought I was a decent hold ‘em player – until pros Antonio Esfandiari and Huck Seed told me otherwise.”
- Michael Shapiro, San Francisco Chronicle
Make the “Best Move,” and you are awarded +3 ProCoins. Make a “Good Move” or “Fair Move” and you’ll earn +2 or +1 ProCoins, respectively. Make a “Bad Move,” and well, zero points for you, but you will earn the advice of the pro, who will explain why it was the wrong decision and his thought process behind making the right one.
The goal of each Hand-Pack is to score a perfect +3 ProCoins on every move of every hand. Do so, and you’ll be fast on your way to mastering No-Limit Hold ‘em and outplaying your opponents at the poker table, whether in your home game or the World Series in Las Vegas.
What's New in Version 3.7
I haven't played poker regularly for 5 to 6 years. A lot has changed in the game more sophisticated, new concepts have been introduced and the players are more savvy now. Instapoker is helping me to get my game on par again and I don't have to learn these concepts with real money. This type of simulation didn't exist at that time, so whatever I learned in books/mags, after pouring over them for hours, would have to be practiced at the table for real money and without instant feedback.
There seems to be great value in the hand packs they offer, and are available for every level of player. It's helped me identify weaknesses in my game, such as playing small pairs, then I realize there's a hand pack for that too! I look forward to beating my old scores and adding into my library of hand packs.
I let a few friends that play professionally in LV, see the app and they agreed that this might be the fastest way for me to get back into the game, and they agreed also with the coaches' choices during play. I love this app, and there isn't a better rated hand pack app than this! There also seems to be constant new releases!
I only wish that more discounts were available for purchasing multiple packs (perhaps a 3pack for $9.99) so I could get more, but this is so valuable, that I wouldn't want it to be too affordable for my competition at the table either!
Has made me so much $
If you want to make $ at poker or just get better at it you couldn't go wrong with getting this app, the best poker decision I have made is getting this app, I know that sounds nuts but I play at my local poker room and I'm now crushing the games because of the situational/fundamental logic reasoning behind each and every lesson. The tips are from real pros and you get exactly what you need to get better.
Having fun with this
I am enjoying this and learning a lot. Would like to see a "deep stack" pack - how to handle the situation where you have accumulated a large pile and now everyone is gunning for you (other than just leave!). My game has already improved. One thing I notice however is that in the local game I play at, ppl don't play much like the players in the lessons. But the game I play at is pretty action-heavy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 01, 2015
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 82.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gamoz, Inc
- © 2012-2014 Gamoz Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Beating Cash Games: Pro Strategies for Rec Players by Daniel O'Brien$4.99
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Eliminate Costly Mistakes by Jonathan Little$5.99
- The Playbook: Premium Hands by Matt Berkey$5.99
- The Key Scenarios: Small Stake Cash by Jonathan Little$2.99
- Preflop Critical Decisions by Matt Berkey$4.99
- Pre-flop Decisions In Early Stages of Tournaments by Jonathan Little$4.99
- Fast Tournaments: Reaching the Final Table With a Big Stack$4.99
- Dominate Your Home Game by Jonathan Little$5.99
- Basic Concepts: Cash$2.99
- Basic Concepts: Tournament by Jonathan Little$2.99