Shoot and share awesome 360 video and photos, anytime, anywhere. Insta360 ONE is the control app of the Insta360 ONE camera. With this app, you can effortlessly capture 4K 360 video and 24-megapixel photos, or go live in 360 on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and more.
-Use all-new FreeCapture editing to turn the best of your 360 videos into classic-sized 1080p video ready to share on Instagram, Snapchat and all of your favorite apps.
-Capture and edit epic 240 FPS bullet-time shots, and customize the music.
-Capture extremely smooth videos without camera stabilizer and sports type limitation
-Use SmartTrack to lock on to a key subject and automatically create a video where they’re always center-frame.
-Instantly erase the selfie stick from your 360 photos and videos to get a “flying camera” effect.
-Control your Insta360 ONE with Bluetooth.
-Do the time warp (again!) with time-lapse video.
-Take creative control with RAW photos, LOG videos, and a full-featured suite of camera settings.
-Instantly go live in 360 on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and any other 360-supporting platform.
-Customize your favorite 360 moments with a range of filters and stickers.
-Share your 360 photos and videos to any social app with one touch.
-More amazing contents in Insta360 Community, allowing you to watch brilliant daily stories around the world.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app with great potential.
The video editing features are really good. Great even. User friendly and easy to navigate. Would like to see more features for animating photos. The app has a features that automatically animates tiny planet photos but then limits you to only sharing them within the app “community”. Why not a feature to download it to your camera roll. Also the app for PanoClip has more robust tiny planet animations but not the Insta 360 One app. Why not incorporate these features into the app for your premium product?
Preview does not reflect settings in manual
I’m using an iPhone 7 with the Insta360 One. If you set the camera into manual mode, when you switch the ISO to your desired settings the preview will update to reflect this change. If you then set the shutter, the preview does not change. Also changing the ev level, the preview does not change. It is a bit frustrating since now you have to do a bunch of test shots to figure out exposure. Other competitor software/hardware does not have this issue.
Functions well, but advertising?
Considering this is the main app for a paid product, i dont expect to have to wait for ads every time it cold starts.
Also, i have two device and the forced editing tutorial was painful to go through the first time. Excruciating the second. Please have an option to skip.
- Shenzhen Arashi Vision Co., Ltd.
- 319.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Shenzhen Arashi Vision Company Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.