Screenshots

Description

Instachat is a place that pairs random users from around the world in one-on-one sessions for video and text chat conversations. Socialize without the need to register - the users are completely anonymous! The user is free to leave the current session at anytime by swiping the screen left or clicking the X button at the top right corner. Use the chat box to text each other while seeing each other's reactions.

Talk to strangers with our better Chatroulette, Omegle, Chatrandom, Shagle and Tinychat alternative.

This is the only app that would connect you with REAL people!

What's New

Version 1.1

-Performance improvement
-Bug fixes

Ratings and Reviews

3.5 out of 5

158 Ratings

158 Ratings

Needs a friends list

cmcfrrrr

App does exactly what it's supposed to do. Problem is with the people. A large portion of users are men exposing themselves. This is why we can't have nice things guys. Would be nice if you added a friends list for when you do find a person you enjoy chatting with you can talk again later.

Pls add Friends List

Tyler2001Tyler

This app is great the only problem is when u swipe and next... so if you added some kind of friends list I think this app would be a ton more better. Thanks!

Needs fixed

Paulanderson79

Needs fixed bad . Can't connect 99% of the time & the other 1% of time connects then freezes up all the time . Not worth downloading app . Unless u like to see random people for maybe 5 minutes every 2 months . Connect to it for a few then can't get back on it for a few months

Information

Seller
Svack LLC
Size
20.7 MB
Compatibility
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English
Age Rating
You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
Copyright
© Svack LLC
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like