By GMY Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyCommenter shows "Unreplied" and "Replied" comments on your Instagram posts.
You can reply to comments by tapping and the replied comments will automatically be moved to the "replied" list.
Don't leave hundreds of comments from your friends unreplied.
Save your time scrolling up the comment table view to find unreplied comments.
The following useful features are provided.
** Comments **
- Views of "Unreplied", "Replied" and "All comments" for each post.
- Selects comments to reply by tapping comments cells.
- Ids who wrote selected comments are pasted on the type view.
- After comments are replied, they are moved to "Replied" comments view.
- Reloading comments to a post.
** Posts **
- Lists your posts with the number of "Unreplied" and "Replied" comments.
- Reloads posts.
** Etc **
You can see the total numbers of "Unreplied", "Replied" and "All comments".
You can logout and login to another Instagram account.
** Developer Instagram ID: @gmystudio
** Special Thanks **
Reviewed this app description
What's New in Version 1.4.1
- More detailed Instagram error message are shown including about exceeding rate limit.
It simply provides an error message the first 3-4 times I try to login and then once it logs me in, I can only reply to 15 comments per hour. What kind of help is that?!!! I bought this so I could reply to ALL of my comments, not just 15 per hour. In that time, I can go comment easily on my Instagram. What a waste of money. Also: when I click on "App Support" it redirects to my own Facebook page. Not at all helpful.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Seong guk Chea
- © 2012 GMY Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.