Square size your photos & add 7 super cool BLUR background FX to them!
blurs include the following:
• motion x/y
- Built in photo editor for finishing touches such as exposure, contrast, brightness, saturation, etc.
- 40+ background images to choose from.
- Add text to your photos with 20+ professional fonts.
- Add stickers to your photos.
- 10+ Filters ( more will be added soon )
- 70+ light leaks, textures & blends modes!
- (( Export & save photos at High Quality! ))
- Eye-drop tool for sampling colors from your photo to use as the background color!
- Beautiful user interface. Fast and very easy to use.
- Takes up very little space on your device.
• INSTFIT Pro is a $1.99 USD/monthly subscription that provides access to all of INSTFIT's features such as light leaks, textures, blend modes, backgrounds, fonts, stickers, and removes ads.
INSTFIT Pro subscription
- INSTFIT Pro subscription is billed monthly at $1.99 USD.
- With INSTFIT Pro you gain access to all of INSTFIT's
features such as light leaks, textures, blend modes,
backgrounds, fonts, stickers, and removes ads.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period .
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be
forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that
publication, where applicable.
• Squashed some bugs
• Brought back the canvas grid
• Added settings menu to adjust render quality, turn grid on/off, and some other misc. stuff.
If you enjoy using INSTFIT please take a moment to write a review on the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure how it's working for everyone else that this app is rated at a 4.9, but in the 5 min that I downloaded it, it stopped working after I saved two pictures. First, it takes about ten click on the picture in order to give e options on how to export it. Fine. Then when I went to try to export the third picture, it never shows up in my Photos. I did it a few times and it still didn't save or the export button froze. After about five tries on the same picture to try to export it, I gave up. The entire app would freeze and not let me do anything. Then I went to check the other pictures that had saved and it saved, but it saved with their watermark. Normally I'm ok with this, but when I saved the first picture, it asked me to follow them on Instagram to remove the watermark. So I did. I followed them and when look g at the picture in the app, the watermark is gone. When I checked the picture on my phone in my Photos, guess what? Watermark on all the pictures. Well, all the two pictures. I immediately I followed them and just deleted the app because it proved useless to me. Looks like everybody else is having more luck than me though.
Watermark and ads
I use this exclusively to get my longer illustrations into a square format that works for Instagram. It’s worked for me before, but since updating it’s put their watermark back on the picture, which I’m certainly not posting because it looks completely unprofessional.
Before they asked you to rate five stars to remove the watermark, which I did, and it went away. After the update, it asks you to follow them on Instagram and claims it’ll go away, but then when you try to export the picture it puts the watermark right back on it. I’ll click out of the export window to go back to the piece and click the watermark again, and I get to watch two more intrusive ads. I click the watermark and it asks me to follow, which I already am, and the same thing happens again.
Pretty sure this was just updated to make money off of people watching a million ads as they try to navigate this useless app.
I really love this app. I did post a picture without it. I'm disappointed in the new update. I usually never update apps because people need things to constantly change in order to make money. Once it said you have to leave a five star rating to get rid of a water mark than wasn't even there before ???? Seriously ???? Why ???? I was reading the comments to see if other people did it, I really liked this app and wanted to keep using it so I was torn. But they inspired me to write this lil rant. I don't know if I'm going to continue to use this app. ESPECIALLY if things keep changing so drastically, some people don't like or feel the need to change things. Pls stop trying to fix what's broken.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.