Followers - Social Analytics For Instagram
By NoApostroph3s LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Followers for Instagram is the most popular app for Instagram community management. It provides analytics and insights that empower brands to understand their community and evolve creatively.
Ever wondered who unfollowed you on Instagram or who is your best follower?
With Followers for Instagram, you can find who unfollowed you on Instagram, who is not following you back, track new followers, and more...
FREE Followers Analytics Features:
- Track new Instagram followers
- Track Instagram unfollowers (users who followed you and decided to not follow you anymore)
- Track Instagram followers that don't follow you back
- Track Instagram followers you don’t follow Back
- Search Instagram users
Additional Paid Features:
- Track Users who blocked you (users who followed you or you followed, and blocked your account)
- Track Deleted Likes & Comments (users who liked or commented, and decided to unlike or uncomment)
User Audience Insight Features:
- Users you like, but not following
- Users you follow, but never liked their posts
- History of users you unfollowed
- Users who requested to follow you (for private accounts)
- Oldest & Newest Instagram Users
Post / Media Insight Features:
- Your most popular posts (by likes, comments)
- Your least popular posts (by likes, comments)
Engagement Insight Features:
- Your best followers who like and comment on your posts the most
- Your secret admirers (non followers) who like and comment on your posts the most
- Your worst followers (followers who doesn't like or comment on your posts)
- Supports for multiple accounts (Instagram, Twitter & Facebook)
- Background monitoring with push notifications when someone unfollow or follow you
- SUPER IMPORTANT: Use your USERNAME to login here, not your email address. Using your email will not work.
- You must have an Instagram account to use this app.
- The number of users you follow or followed by must not exceed 50,000 in order to enjoy the full functionality of the app.
- You can follow or unfollow up to 60 users per hour (Limited by Instagram).
- This app is not affiliated with Instagram.
Send your questions & feedback to hello[at]noapostroph3s[dot]com
What's New in Version 6.8.4
We've addressed several bugs and improved stability in this release.
I was using Followers Pro until they forced a paid upgrade to utilize any of the services. What's the point of having the app just to show numbers but you have to pay to utilize follow, unfollow, or do anything???
Followers basic and Followers Pro organizes chronology of followers differently. Pro accurately orders the chronology of people I've followed and people who have followed me. I appreciate seeing this in order.
I'm both apps, when you click on someone's Account, there is a shortcut for swiping from left to right to go back to the main page. However, the short cut access is two different features based on the speed of the swipe. If you swipe quickly, you're able to go back to the main page. If you swipe more slowly, it's a shortcut for the settings. I don't need a shortcut for the Settings. It's really annoying when you are trying to view multiple profiles of people either you are following or want to on follow, and you want to swipe to go back to that mean list, and instead you went up accessing the menu of settings. It's very asinine
Awesome Little App
I use this app to track my followers on Instagram for my blog. It uses a simple format to show me who unfollowed me, and I can follow or unfollow people through the app. I love that I can easily see who has unfollowed me, and that I can then unfollow them through the app. You can pay for the pro version to be able to access more features, such as who is deleting comments or who your most interactive followers are. I haven't paid for the Pro version yet, but may do so if my blog instagram gets more popular. All in all, a great app, and the only one I could find that easily tracks who unfollows me, and it does it for free. 😊
Developers are willing to rip you off
Updates: With the newest version they're trying to buy positive reviews by taking a feature they resold, and giving it away for free if you give them a positive review. I'm pretty sure this violates Apple's TOS, especially since it's a feature I used to get from my paid purchases already, before they split it off and charged extra for it again.
So, this app originally had two $0.99 "in-app purchase" insight packs, and I bought both. I'm a paying app user and was happy. But with later updates, they keep *removing features from an in-app upgrade I purchased*, and putting those features into *new* in-app upgrade packs. Now they want another $0.99 to keep using features I already paid to use! DO NOT TRUST THEM, DO NOT BUY THE IN-APP PURCHASES. They'll just take them away and charge you again for them again later. What a ripoff.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 21, 2017
- Version: 6.8.4
- Size: 59.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: NoApostroph3s LLC
- © NoApostroph3s LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Blocked Me List$2.99
- Engagement Pack$2.99
- Deleted Items List$2.99
- Media Insight Pack$2.99
- User Insight Pack$2.99
- Twitter Monitoring$2.99
- All Packs$9.99
- Facebook Monitoring Pack$2.99
- Users Who Blocked Me on Twitter List$2.99
- Twitter Tweets Insight$2.99