InfinitGallery - browse Instagram photos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Swell Instagram client for the iPad" - Daring Fireball
"Think of it as the perfect canvas for your tiny pixel portraits." - Gizmodo
"Instagallery [now InfinitGallery] ... is fully featured, yet easy to use." - C|NET
View a gallery of Instagram photos in comfort on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See some popular photos or sign in to to see photos from the people you follow, view your own photos, "like" photos and see your liked ones, share photos in a number of ways, read and add comments, see what users your friends follow and more.
• View Instagram photos taken by your friends. See an assortment of popular photos. Or look at all the photos you've posted. Photos are shown at full size, matted against a neutral background.
• Easily jump to photos by the same person, taken in the same location, or with a tag from the photo being viewed. Save your favorite sets of photos to revisit in the future, or go back to a recent photo set you've seen.
• Toggle between viewing a single photo at full-size and a grid of thumbnails of the photos in the current set.
• Enjoy a photo you see? Quickly "like" it and see who else has. Or send the photographer a comment expressing your opinion. Share it on Facebook or Twitter or send it via email.
• Use AirPlay to share a photo by displaying it on an Apple TV (requires iOS 4.3 or later and an Apple TV 2 with updated software).
• Show any set of photos as a slideshow. Use auto-repeat to keep a running display when your iPad is docked at your desk.
• For photos you took yourself: save them to your photo library (with embedded metadata based on your Instagram caption, username and location), copy them to your clipboard, email them to others, or print them to an AirPrint-compatible printer.
• Search for people you know to start following them. Find photos with tags that match your interests.
• Show or hide the labels at the bottom of the screen by tapping, allowing for a distraction-free viewing experience.
• On iPad, double-tap or pinch to zoom the photo to fill the width of the screen (photos on iPhone are already displayed at nearly the full screen width, so that's not available there).
• Some actions, such as saving photos, are only allowed on your own photos and not on ones taken by other users.
• InfinitGallery does not provide the information you see in the Instagram app's News tab (because the Instagram API it uses does not provide that information yet).
• InfinitGallery cannot post photos to Instagram, as this is not allowed by their API.
• You need an Instagram account (which is created by using the Instagram app) in order to access all of the features. Without one, you can still view Popular photos on Instagram, but not like or comment on photos or view photos taken by specified users.
If you are having problems with InfinitGallery, contact the support email address on the support web page, as the App Store doesn't provide any means for us to respond to reviews left here.
Note: This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
What's New in Version 1.6
Other recent changes:
• Now requires iOS 5 or later.
• Supports playing video files posted to Instagram.
• Supports posting to Pinterest (if the Pinterest app is installed on your device).
• The photo set picker now provides a Return to Previous item that goes back to the photo set and photo you were viewing before switching sets (for example to see photos by a user or with a tag).
• User lists (followers, etc.) can be filtered via a search field above the top.
• Twitter and Facebook now use standard UI and login. (This means iOS 6 or later is now required for Facebook posting.)
Easy Instagram viewing & interacting
I use this app daily to quickly look through my Instagram feed. Likes: slideshow option to see all photos in a row, easy manual scrolling, saved searches and profiles. Improvement: would love to toggle multiple IG accounts, usernames & hashtags should be clickable
I understand that Instagram has a like limit, but after liking a small amount of photos I am unable to like anymore and I know the like limit on Instagram is higher. Please fix this app.
I used to prefer InfinitGallery over Instagram app, but not lately. In recent weeks, I randomly get black images as I scroll through. Am I the only one? Disappointing.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 04, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: InfinitApps
- © 2011-2013 InfinitApps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.