By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
What's New in Version 6.13.0
Bug fixes and improvements. You can now open Layout when you’re editing a photo in Instagram.
Well I'm really tired of the pictures saying that Instagram is going to be reset due to bots or that we will reset everyone pictures back to 0, I just want you to give us a way to know if it is true or not because a lot of people just make up those pictures saying to repost or your Instagram is going to be shut down, my friend went on Instagram one day and it said " congrats you Instagram has been reset. How would she of know you guys aren't giving us any information on refuting on not, how are we going to know what is true or fake if my Instagram was reset I would be so made because you didn't tell us but if you did sent me something that I knew was true saying that it was going to be reset I would be perfectly fine with that because I would be able to tell all my followers and get all my pictures, but your not doing that. I just want to be able to know there is so many fakes and I know you can't stop that but you can give us notice saying that is going to be reset
Thank you - Megan
Possible new editing tool?
I enjoy using Instagram quite a lot and I completely love all the new tools and methods to customize ones photo with the app and being able to crop a photo to highlight the best part of it, same goes for video. Just recently I realized that you can't necessarily crop a video to a desired area. Sure you can adjust the video to show the start and end time you'd like to see, but you can't really adjust the picture. In other words, I'd like to be able to choose exact area of picture I'd like to show my followers. Moments ago I tried to upload a video I recorded longways and decided to show my followers what I captured but the way the video was cropped prevented them from seeing what I captured because I could not re-crop it to my liking. They were only able to see a fraction of it. I hope what I'm trying to say comes clearly so this could be an added feature to the app and assist with this
Some issues with the latest update.
So recently my Instagram app got updated. Ever since then when I got to my activity, I cannot click on the pictures I was tagged/commented in. I find this very annoying. I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue as well. Also the whole video thing is nothing but trouble. You have to tap the video for sound and sometimes it doesn't always work, or it does and midway through the video the sound shuts off. A suggestion of mine is to eventually make videos up to one minute. I feel like fifteen seconds is ok, but is just too short sometimes! All around my favorite social media, and app in general!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 6.13.0
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.