By Instagram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 19.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Instagram is my favorite app! I’m on it constantly and I’m the few that actually support the non-chronological order because I follow too many people so I used to always miss relevant posts. But anyways, I have a few suggestions.
1) new font for stories! Maybe 1 or 2 more options because this one is getting old!
2) the app has become hyper sensitive to rough and I might be scrolling in the comments and it thinks I tried to swipe back and it goes back to the picture. It’s SO annoying especially if I’m looking for a picture far down and it just swipes back to the page I was on before. Pleaseee fix that!
Instagram’s gone down hill and continues to decline.
I’m not going to lie, I really don’t enjoy using Instagram like I used to. I hate that I don’t see my news feed in chronological order. It seems like the only actual posts I see are from the companies & big follower-based people I follow. I don’t want to unfollow them, because obviously I still want to see what they’re posting. But, I also want to see, in real time, what my friends are posting too. I think it's lame that my feed shows post from a few days ago. Sometimes I miss out on deals and BIG news because 1 post wasn’t deemed popular enough to show up in my news feed. #freakinglame. There's a reason I follow people, so I can see what they post, I want to see everyone's posts that I follow, if I don't want to see it, I'll unfollow them, the end.
Amazing app... but one thing bugs me so much. PLEASE FIX!!!
First of all, Instagram is an AMAZING APP, but there is one thing that bugs me SO FRICKKIN MUCH ABOUT INSTAGRAM. Whenever i am scrolling through my feed my phone thinks that i swiped left instead of up (up scrolls feed) and it takes me to the story screen and activates my camera. Now i personally dont mind that because i can just swipe back and I’m still where i was, BUT IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING WHEN I AM SCROLLING THROUGH A BIG ACCOUNTS PHOTOS AND IT THINKS I SWIPED LEFT AND IT JUST TAKES ME BACK TO MY FEED SO NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SEARCH AND TYPE IN THE ACCOUNT NAME AND SCROLL ALL THE WAY BACK DOWN TO WHERE I WAS!!! IT GETS SUPER ANNOYING CONSIDERING THAT I USE INSTAGRAM ABOUT 2 HOURS A DAY!!! AND I KNOW IT ISNT MY PHONE BECAUSE THIS ALSO HAPPENS ON MY BROTHERS PHONE. WE BOTH HAVE APPLE SCREENS AND THEYRE NOT CRACKED SO IT HAS TO BE THE APP. PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 19.0
- Size: 136 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.