By Instagram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 24.0
Going live with a friend is now even easier. While watching your friend's live video, tap the Request button. Once approved, you'll be added to the live video so you can hang out live together.
* Before being added to the live video, you'll see a confirmation that your friend has accepted your request, and you'll have a moment to prepare.
* You can leave your friend's live video anytime, making it easy to join for just a quick hello or a longer hangout.
I like Instagram... it’s actually 1 of my favorite platforms of Social Media, but it needs some work.
I do not like how it takes so long to post videos. I know that it can usually be dependent on your WiFi, but it still takes too much time. It also has a glitch with post & if you post multiple videos, it will duplicate a video from that post and not let you archive it and if you try to delete it, then it will delete the video in the post where it should have been. It also takes up way too many data. It uses over 5GB of data for some reason. I also wanted to mention that post in the discover section are still somewhat irrelevant. I only want to see post about WWE. I even only follow most WWE accounts, so that’s all I really want to see in the section.
I’ve also heard complaints about Instagram deleting people’s post that may not be as sensitive as other people’s post. For example... someone could post a picture of a girl in a Bikini & talk about the beach and the post could be removed, but then some “model” can take almost fully naked pictures & videos and its perfectly okay.
That seems a little too bias. I just think maybe warnings should 1st be issued and then take it from there. Thank you.
PICS OUT OF CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
Used to be great and I could see pictures from most recent to older which is how it should be. For some reason, even though everyone hates that Facebook did it, IG decided it would be a good idea to show me a picture posted 10 min ago and then the next picture I see is from 18 HOURS ago. It's super annoying and I feel like I'm only seeing the same handful of users' photos now instead of everyone in order from when they posted pictures. Just like on Facebook, I have to see the same 5 people's posts. This is a terrible decision! LISTEN TO YOUR USERS.
UPDATE: I see less and less ofnmy friends posts now. I see the same 5 accounts pictures, sometimes now as old as from 3 days ago. I just want them to be in chronological order again and I want to see everyone I follow when they post. Not the SAME account every time I log in regardless of if they posted at the time it on the app or 3 days ago....also, now less people see my images when I post them.
Instagram is a commonly used app. It is an app used by tons of people a day. You not only get to post pictures and videos, but you get to direct message and send them different pictures and videos. I love how you can have more than one account. Right now, I have 4 accounts on instagram, and I love being able to have more than one. Another great thing about Instagram, is that its free! That’s probably one of my favorite things about it! Instagram has definitely improved. Although this app is very amazing, it has its flaws. I’ve reported a few accounts and they don’t always do anything about it. That may be something that could get improved. Also, I’ve seen many people get hacked! Even when you update this app accounts still get hacked. Over all Instagram is awesome and I highly recommend it!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 24.0
- Size: 139 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.