By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.31
Bug fixes and performance improvements
IG... Proving once more they're non-creative hacks
Instagram aka non-creative hacks. I will post the same rating every update till you fix it. I'd give a zero if I could. Instagram was a pretty good app. Now, it's slowly going downhill. Changes are fine, in moderation and when they make sense. You want to put ads up? That's cool. You are a business with a free app... Understandable.
I, however, do not understand why you change the timeline. I get that you are now owned by Facebook, but you don't have to be exactly like them. That's what was great, was the difference. When I go to the timeline, I like to see the most current posts, not something that was days ago. I like to be in the here and the now. It lets me know people are living life now and not yesterday. Now, I have to see what YOU want me to see with your new timeline. Also, it makes it harder for the smaller, up and coming independent people to get noticed. If nothing else, make a button to toggle between this and the old timeline. Give people an option. Till then, you are just proving you are bad at doing business.
It's also getting ridiculous with the copying of Snapchat. I don't care for Snapchat, and I don't use it. So, why would I use a copied version on Instagram? All you are proving is that you are non-creative hacks by not giving consumers what they want and constantly copying other apps.
If I could give Instagram zero stars, I would. Everything about Instagram is horrible now. The only reason I stay is because I have internet friends and enjoy posting what I post. Everything glitches all the time. My DM's aren't working and it's annoying. They will say my messages haven't sent even with good wifi, or it will show someone sent me a message and when I go to open it, it's not there. The whole chronological order thing is also messed up. That update was horrible. What happened to chronological?? I don't want to see things from 5 days ago. They aren't relevant anymore. The ads.. oh god. Get rid of them. I thought you couldn't have ads if you're younger? Mhm. Plus the adults who use it have 8 ads all over their pages. Also, when I try to log in, it says something about an error. It's not just on one of my accounts, it's on all of them too! Everyone is having the exact same problem. After everyone ranting about these things, I thought you would fix them? Why haven't you? If you don't start fixing bugs, you'll have no one using Instagram and you won't have money. I can remember how Instagram used to have 5 stars. Not anymore! I'm really disappointed in you Instagram. You've failed thousands of app users.
Keep getting locked out!
I joined July 7 via Facebook and suddenly on July 14 I was locked out. I know my email and my password but it keeps stating email not found, user not found. I went to Instagram support they claimed to RECOVER my account and instead automatically restarted my account! Later that day on July 14 I have a SECOND new account and I'm shocked and furious. Started searching for everyone again but it was never the same. Only to be shocked again by July 23 when I'm locked out again from Instagram. Once again I went to support and they claimed to RECOVER it for me. No it's a LIE. It's never getting recovered again! They started me over again a THIRD TIME but this time when I was creating my user name they suddenly gave me an additional pop up to try again because I'm having an issue with my internet or press OK or REPORT. My modem was perfectly fine because I was also using Facebook at the time and listening to pandora. It's all a LIE! I'm disgusted how this business is being run and treating people. Haven't received a response yet. Lillian Edgar (bootex)!!! A Facebook user!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 10.31
- Size: 120 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.