By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.9
New: You can share up to 10 photos and videos in one post on Instagram.
* When uploading to your feed, you’ll see a new icon to select multiple photos and videos.
* Tap and hold to change the order.
* Apply a filter to everything at once or edit one by one.
* In feed, swipe through to see them all.
This feature will be rolling out globally over the next few weeks.
If You Happen To Be Looking For An Alternative For Facebook or Twitter, This Is It!
I've had Instagram for a while now, and to be honest with you it's actually very cool. Instagram is Facebook for beginners, simple as that. You can view and like pictures, leave comments on other people's posts, post pictures and/or videos, and stuff like that. The reason I would rate it a 4 out of 5 is for a few reasons. For one thing, you need to give your Instagram mobile app access to your camera roll half the time for recording videos which can be a problem if you don't have much space for pictures and for some reason, my comments on other people's posts get blocked for no reason at all. I'm not sure why that is, but you should keep that in mind. Don't forget that I currently own the app, so you're looking at a review from an actual user. Overall, it's the same thing as Facebook and Twitter, just slightly different. What you decide to post is completely up to you (obviously) [although I'd recommend not posting anything ridiculous].
BTW, I think the new 'Select Multiple' feature is going to really come in handy. The only problem I have with it is that I can't save those particular posts in drafts so I can post them later on.
Worse and worse with every update!
Why don't you listen to your users and respect our feedback?
The way you started to display Likes count absolutely does not make sense! Instead of a simple number of likes (1000 likes) there is a long long sentence that takes two lines on the screen saying "liked by this and that and 998 others" why would I care for two out of hundreds of friends who liked a photo? It does not help at all and it does not even look nice!
And now with the new update, what I would like to see, disappeared! Now I cannot see the list of people who actually liked a photo! Instead of the full list in a chronological order I see some randomized percentage of the ones who liked it? Who came up with that useless idea and why was it considered good and was approved?
Another annoying innovation is that now I do not receive notifications as they come! They again randomly pop up on the screen, most of them two or three hours later! What the hell did you, guys, do? Why do you change something that works great to the worse? So frustrated!
My caption won't post?
Every time I go to post a caption under one of my photos, or even edit one, it tells me that I have been blocked and that something is restricted. There is nothing wrong with the caption I am trying to post by any means, and I've read through the guidelines and there's nothing in there that I am breaking. If I try to post a simple caption like "hi", it will post. But anything else, will not. I've even tried commenting it and it still won't post without the message coming up. I'll go in under one of my photos already posted and edit a word I misspelled, and when I press "done" it does the same thing! There's nothing inappropriate about the caption(s) and I don't understand what's going on. I have 3 accounts, and I don't have this issue on my other two accounts, just this one! And it's brand new! I've tried contacting someone and reporting the problem but it's no use. Please fix this issue or tell me what I am doing wrong! Because I have tried everything and it's really getting annoying!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 10.9
- Size: 80.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.