By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
What's New in Version 6.13.0
Bug fixes and improvements. You can now open Layout when you’re editing a photo in Instagram.
Some issues with the latest update.
So recently my Instagram app got updated. Ever since then when I got to my activity, I cannot click on the pictures I was tagged/commented in. I find this very annoying. I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue as well. Also the whole video thing is nothing but trouble. You have to tap the video for sound and sometimes it doesn't always work, or it does and midway through the video the sound shuts off. A suggestion of mine is to eventually make videos up to one minute. I feel like fifteen seconds is ok, but is just too short sometimes! All around my favorite social media, and app in general!
An idea to fix the hacking problem
Instagram is a very popular and fun app to use, but one problem has always stuck around; that would be hackers. People will try to change your accounts password. If you accidentally click yes, it's game over. They'll then reset your email to theirs, making you unable to re possess the account. There is an idea I have that could drastically improve people's experience and prevent hacking. Make it so that you cannot change the email, if so, you have to answer security questions. This meaning that if a hacker changes the password, the original owner can still get their account back by changing the password. Thank you for reading Instagram, good luck and thanks for the great app.
Needs a "favorite user" option (needed one about 3 years ago)
*****Oh look. Another worthless update. Where is a "favorite users" option??????? Your developers are an absolute joke.*****
- There really should be "favorite user" feature or a way to bookmark your favorite users (like on the iPad IG viewer "Flow"). Facebook and Twitter both have this and IG is pretty behind for not having this feature for a while now.
- The post date format is dumb. I think it's stupid that it lists how many days or weeks ago a pic or video was posted. MM/DD/YY shouldn't be that hard to fix.
- Users should be able to create line breaks when typing a caption. It's ridiculous that they can't.
- The block user feature should work like the reporting spam or abuse feature. I don't need a pop up notification telling me that someone has been blocked. Just show it in a banner at the top of the screen. This is such an annoyance since I've been blocking pathetic spam accounts like crazy that IG won't do anything about it.
- Lastly, I think it's ridiculous that I am limited to square format and have to use a different app in order to upload an image in landscape or portrait format. This should have been changed a LONG time ago.
Hope it gets fixed soon.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 6.13.0
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.