By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
What's New in Version 7.2
We're thrilled to introduce a redesigned Explore tab in the US, featuring several major updates:
- Trending tags and places: Dynamically updated content gives you a real-time look at what's happening nearby—and all over the world.
- Curated collections: Explore a rotating selection of people and places—like extreme athletes or national parks—hand-picked by Instagram.
- Places search: Now that you can search by location, it's easy to explore an exotic vacation destination or see what's happening in your neighborhood.
While the redesigned Explore tab is currently only available in the US, we've also improved search for everyone else. You can now:
- Search by location: Find posts specifically tagged with a place name.
- Search all posts: Do a quick power search across username, name, hashtag or location.
I have had this idea forever & am finally sharing it. I think that adding a 'photo creds' feature would be a widely popular addition. Many people have begun shouting out whoever takes a photo that they post. I think you should be able to tag that person somehow in the photo, in a separate portion of the post strictly for the photo taker. This not only allows a user to give props to a candid snapped by a friend, but can also boost a photographer's business by "advertising" who took it. Then, the comment can be strictly about the picture & not cluttered by whom the photo was taken. When creating a post, one of the options (similar to where the photo was taken or who is in the photo) can be 'Who took this photo?' Or 'Photo Creds:'. Then, like viewing someone's tagged photos on their profile page, you can also tap and see which photos a user has taken. Again, this boosts photographers' pages as well as regular users by adding another level of sharing, for which Instagram is so popular.
BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
OK guys I highly recommend you get Instagram!!!!! There is not a second of the day that I am not on this app and I am not being sarcastic!!!!! Some people say that this is only for teens and older kids, but there are things you can do to make this game 100% safe!!!! Some things you can do to make your Instagram account safe is make sure your user is private so that you have to request people before they can see your posts. You can put your first name but I don't suggest putting your last name because then they can search you. Do not post your address or email or anything private like that your account! If you follow the steps your Instagram account should be extremely safe. It is also an amazing way to meet friends! I have friends at school that I don't get to talk to much but with Instagram we started chatting and now we're all best friends!!! That's why u should DEFINITELY get Instagram😆😆😆😆
I like the "ease of usage" of Instagram. I'm currently putting together a new Blogging Site and I know my Instagram followers will be open to taking a look and connecting all of my social media should be relatively easy. I find it easier to find "followers" on Instagram than on some other apps due to their "show your acct. to people with similar interests". That's fantastic! I have seen way too many women's rear ends for my taste and also notice the negative comments on the very large accounts but figure if you "put yourself out there" it's part of the "popularity game." I would like more photo cropping and modifying options but can get by with what is offered. 30 sec. For a video seems reasonable (not 15) but it's FREE! Luckily, unlike others, I have never lost or had my act "blocked" but I try to keep it classy and guarantee u won't see my big rear in a thong, lol. Overall, excellent. More photo capabilities and you're a 5 star. Thanks for the opportunity to review!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.