By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
What's New in Version 6.10.0
Introducing two new creative tools to give you even more ways to edit and enhance your photos.
Color tool: adds a color overlay to your shadows or highlights.
Fade tool: gives your photos an aged film effect.
Lack of bug fixes ruined IG
I am a huge Instagram fan and have been for a long time. Staying connected to my friends and followers all over the country/world is a big deal to me. IG used to be my favorite app and the one I used the most. Multiple times a day all throughout the day, even more than Facebook. But I'm sorry, with the recent problems it's been having its not worth using at all. 10 seconds for the app to even open up, 20-30 seconds for the feed to load, then an extra 10-20 just to get the pictures and videos themselves to load. Not to mention sometimes the app won't load at all it will just be a blank white screen and I have to keep opening and closing the app before it will work. Sometimes 3 or 4 times. Which is absolutely ridiculous. Instagram has never had these problems before I don't understand why it does now. And I know it's not my phone because it does It regardless of if its using data or wifi and I've asked multiple friends and it's doing this to them as well. Hate to say it but if this issue isn't fixed pronto I'm just going to delete the app. At this point it causes more trouble and frustration than what it's worth. As big of a company as you guys are you should have fixed this issue as soon as people started bringing it to your attention. I've been dealing with this for over a week now. One star until we get the old Instagram back. You know the one that actually LOADS.
Great, but could use some updates
Here are some change suggestions.
1. The tap for sound option, it gets really annoying whenever i watch a lot of videos, and it is confusing. If i didn't want sound i would flip my mute button on. I liked how it was before, the sound will play if the mute button was off.
2. Edit photos / videos, when i click edit photo or video, i would like it if i could change the filter or edits if i realize i messed it up after i posted. For videos i always forget to set the thumbnail and i realize it until after a while when there are comments and likes, and i don't want to loose those comments and likes just to set the thumbnail.
3. I, and im sure many others would like to have a "following lock" option so that other people can't see the list of people you are following, because i am following some accounts that i wouldn't like certain people to see! Thank you! (:
Love this app but it could still use one major improvement...
I love this app and think it's great, but I'm more writing this review just to give a suggestion towards the creators or updaters of this app and what I'd like to see or find in the next update or any future ones. What I think would be nice to see is the ability to change or 'edit' your picture under the '...' button even after the photo has already been posted. As in you are able to change the filtering, crop a photo, and do other basic actions such as these without having to delete the photo and repost it or go through other extreme actions. Also, this would help in a lot of cases with people who want to change the way their account looks but don't want to delete all of their beloved pictures or with people who accidentally post a picture with an editing error. So while this app is great, I just wanted to point out something that I thought could help improve it even further.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 6.10.0
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.