By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 400 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
What's New in Version 7.15
We've added features to make interacting with Instagram quicker and easier as well as support for 3D Touch on iPhone 6s.
- When looking at posts in grid view in Search & Explore or on a profile, you can tap and hold (or 3D Touch from iPhone 6s) a post to expand it.
- From Feed, you can 3D Touch a profile or hashtag to see a preview of recent posts. Once you've opened a preview or expanded post, you'll have access to more options, like sending a hashtag as a message or liking a post.
- You can also access shortcuts from your phone's home screen. To find the shortcuts menu, 3D Touch the Instagram app icon, and select an option to jump straight to things within Instagram, like creating a new post or viewing your Direct messages.
Animal torture for entertainment allowed
Okay, let me first say that I really do love posting pictures and communicating through this app because of the lovely people that I have met, but I am giving it 1 star because of the despicable and grotesque videos and photographs that Instagram allows, and therefore promotes. Their community guidelines state that violent images are not allowed and will be removed, but upon thousands of reports from users against videos/images depicting tortured animals, cannibalism, mutilated dead bodies (with AFFIRMING descriptions as if it is pleasurable) and even a baby being run over by a car, Instagram has failed to remove such videos and images. These are not posted to "raise awareness," but accounts that promote violence for pleasure and entertainment. This has made me feel physically ill and violates my conscience to use this app knowing that the creators allow such behavior to continue. So I urge Instagram to stop promoting animal and human abuse in ALL forms. They should remove any form of violent torture (whether it results in death or not) and forward these images and videos to the proper authorities, or Instagram is promoting criminal psychopathic behaviors. Please for the love of life and humanity, stop this grievous behavior!
I love Instagram, or at least used to. A few days ago I was looking at a famous singer's account. I watched one of her videos and about half way into it, the video starts over. She kept singing, but of corse the words didn't match her mouth. I closed out of the app, and logged out to go to one of my other accounts.
I TRIED logging into all of my accounts. I even had my sister try to log into hers. Every time a message pops up at the top of the screen saying "your account has been disabled for violating our terms."
I have done nothing wrong at all. Like I said, I tried logging into all of my accounts AND having my sister try. I know for fact that none of my accounts have been deleted, I logged into Instagram through google and on my sister's phone.
I haven't done anything to get them deleted. I have 4 accounts, 3 of them have NO pictures. The other only has 1. And on that picture, I wrote saying how I was going to be using the account and the picture was of a character with flowers behind them.
Please fix this problem. I'm so frustrated, this has never happened to me before. My phone works fine with everything else, it's just Instagram.
Yeah real good then
Mr. Mohra: So, I'm tendin' bar there at Ecklund and Swedlin's last Tuesday and this little guy's drinkin' and he says, "So where can a guy find some action? I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake." And I says, "What kinda action?" and he says, "Woman action, what do I look like?" And I says, "Well, what do I look like, I don't arrange that kinda thing," and he says, "I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake," and I says, "Well, this ain't that kinda place."
Officer Olson: Uh-huh.
Mr. Mohra: So he says, "So I get it, so you think I'm some kinda jerk for askin'," only he doesn't use the word jerk.
Officer Olson: I understand.
Mr. Mohra: And then he calls me a jerk and says the last guy who thought he was a jerk was dead now. So I don't say nothin' and he says, "What do ya think about that?" So I says, "Well, that don't sound like too good a deal for him then."
Officer Olson: Ya got that right.
Mr. Mohra: And he says, "Yah, that guy's dead and I don't mean of old age." And then he says, "Geez, I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake."
Officer Olson: White Bear Lake?
Mr. Mohra: Well, Ecklund & Swedlin's, that's closer ta Moose Lake, so I made that assumption.
Officer Olson: Oh sure.
Mr. Mohra: So, ya know, he's drinkin', so I don't think a whole great deal of it, but Mrs. Mohra heard about the homicides down here and she thought I should call it in, so I called it in. End o' story...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 7.15
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.