By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
What's New in Version 7.0.1
We're thrilled to introduce a redesigned Explore tab in the US, featuring several major updates:
- Trending tags and places: Dynamically updated content gives you a real-time look at what's happening nearby—and all over the world.
- Curated collections: Explore a rotating selection of people and places—like extreme athletes or national parks—hand-picked by Instagram.
Places search: Now that you can search by location, it's easy to explore an exotic vacation destination or see what's happening in your neighborhood.
While the redesigned Explore tab is currently only available in the US, we've also improved search for everyone else. You can now:
- Search by location: Find posts specifically tagged with a place name.
- Search all posts: Do a quick power search across username, name, hashtag or location.
When I first downloaded Instagram back in 2013, things were pretty chill. Your updates got better, the best one yet would probably have to be when your explore page was just "based on people you follow" and "based on photos you liked". But after that, your updates weren't as good anymore. I didn't like it very much when you changed the design of the like and comment button, and quite frankly, neither did anyone else that I follow on either of the two accounts I run. But now that you've completely redone the explore page, it's safe to say that things were best the way they were before. Your updates are coming out like a chicken laying eggs, each one degrading the quality of this fantastic site. It's safe to say at this point that if you keep this up, Instagram will be ruined. It doesn't need updating every 2 months. You're gilding the lily, and it's irritating, trying to get used to your crappy new job, only for it to be changed in a few months so we can get used to it all over again.
I have a few things I need to say. Let's start with the spam accounts. Ok so most of the stuff that people post is fake things, that aren't even on other accounts. And then they are trying to get us to download stuff. Most people know that that spam things are fake. And it annoys many people. Ok second, is my account going to get disabled? Because when I have wifi, it says "no internet connection" or it says "could not refresh feed" if you are disabling accounts. At least let people know so they can figure out what to do. And third of all, people are getting into unnecessary fights on people's pages. For example on Fall Out Boys page, some people got into a fight about the bible? It was on a #lovewins. That is supposed to be a post about happiness about how gay marriage is legal in all states now. It wasn't supposed to be a post on where you start a fight. One good thing I have to add is that the new update on the search icon is very useful. Thank you for reading, I hope you can improve this app to make it even better.
Hate the new updates!
People were complaining about the new update and I wanted to see what this was all about so I updated it myself- I agree with the people who are not happy with this update because I am not either! First of all, what are these top posts? People can find that themselves if they want to, but it's so much harder to see the recent posts in the hashtag and search which is what Instagram users actually care about. Second, in the last update, the comment and like layout completely changed! The updates are getting worse and worse and they need to stop. It's ridiculous how Instagram went from the easiest social media app to use to the hardest in just a couple months. All in all, what I am really trying to say is that we don't need extra buttons to love Instagram. We like Instagram how it was... or at least I do- sweet and Simple. If you want people to start using Instagram again, update the app to something useful like 30 second videos, not some extra useless buttons. Thank you for reading this Instagram Team, and please consider these changes!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.