By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.27
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Bug Fixes Please
Whenever I like a picture in my DM's, it duplicates. This started in March, and now at the end of June, its still getting worse. Whenever I send ANY picture in general it ALWAYS duplicates. Alongside this bug, sometimes it tends to send my messages in a random order, and it shows up on both ends. Please fix!
New algorithm? It sounds like a good idea in concept, but not when you put it to action. I don't know about you, but I'm not interested in seeing the same exact post for 2 weeks straight. For example, I just saw a post which I've already seen numerous times, less than 15 minutes ago-- which was posted June 20th. It's the 29th. Are you telling me that my feed isn't going to update for more than a week? Please work on this, or just turn it back to the algorithm that is ACTUALLY functional. Also if you wouldn't mind getting everything together and at least TRY to fix the DM's that have been a problem for pretty much everyone on this app? Either they don't send, or they send in a random order-- there's no in-between and whenever I want to message someone, I have to go to a completely different app just to send them a picture because the messaging system is obviously in need of some help. Cheers.
I would probably give them more stars if they would respond to problems you report. The help option often kicks you off the page when you try to look up a solution to your problem. My main issue is my inability to log in to multiple accounts. I will not let me add an account when I am only logged into one account yet the app is supposed to let you sign in as many as 5 accounts at the same time. It's really frustrating and annoying as hell.
Update: the problem was addressed temporarily and now less than 3 months later I'm experiencing the same issue. I reported this initially in February and now her it is May and I am only able to log into one page.
New update: I am starting to think they need to stop adding new features because every time they do we have log in issues. I wish they go back to the basics and stop trying to be like Snapchat. I like the ability to log into multiple accounts because I have a business account I'm currently not able to access thanks to this most recent update adding new filters. The proceeding update to fix bugs has not worked either. I am livid.
One little problem
I have always really liked Instagram, buttt lately whenever I try to change my bio I tap on it and the keyboard goes over where I'm supposed to type and blocks me from writing anything. So if I want to copy paste something I can't because the keyboard is blocking it. So I've been having to go to google and log into Instagram on there and write my bio online instead. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but it's really annoying.
Update: One more thing, BRING BACK CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER PLEASE. I always miss so many posts because of the "most to least popular posts" order and it's so annoying. I want to see what people have posted recently, not what people have posted 3 days ago and who has gotten the most likes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 26, 2017
- Version: 10.27
- Size: 118 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.