By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
What's New in Version 7.5
Now we support landscape and portrait photos and videos.
Since you can post pictures with any size now, I think it should show up on your profile as that size as an option. That way everyone's profile will have it's own unique layout. Also, when it shows up as a square on your profile when you post it as a different size, the cover can be messed up. Plus, it would be really cool to be able to custom the font, the text color, and profile color as your own, sort of like how you can do on tumblr. That would make each profile look even more unique! Additionally, it would be nice to have custom locations again. Furthermore, when you post, you can't choose it from an album anymore which would be nice to have back. Please think about this feedback, thank you!
the bright side of the app!
idk really what to say about this like my account is like a 'feed' where you filter your pictures with a certain filter and it's so fun and it's cool looking and I've made SO MANY friends on Instagram they are called 'internet friends' and they mean so much to me and I couldn't ask for any better friends and I don't know what I would do without them and I'm meeting my internet friend "MADI"💗 next summer and I can't wait aw so Instagram you may have your crashes, freezes, pauses, and frustration, but you have made some good friend ships and good people so yes there are some bad things about it but there also are some good things!💗💗👼🏼
It's great BUT...
They changed the part where you can customize your "location". I want that back. Also, the "updates" aren't even new. I read the updates but they are all the same as before. Plz create a column that tells you who unfollowed you, instead of just refreshing the page and it goes down a follower. I have the instrack app but I hate going back and forth. IT DOESNT WORK SOME TIMES!!! ALSO the restriction of tagging the same person more than like, 3 or 4 times is ridiculous so can u change that plz? ALSO add more numbers to the bio instead of having 180 characters. Maybe go up to 200 characters? That would be nice :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 7.5
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.