By Instagram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 28.0
We're introducing the ability to follow hashtags, giving you new ways to discover photos, videos and people on Instagram.
- When you find a hashtag you like, open the hashtag page and tap on the follow button.
- You'll begin seeing top posts from that hashtag in your feed and some of the latest stories in your stories bar.
Multiple Accounts Not Worth Trouble
The timeline is ruined. I understand twitter has a great set up but you guys really had it set up nicely with this chronological timeline. I want to see pictures in the order they appeared. I mean it's only natural.
I have 2 accounts and after a while the app forgets which account is which and shows me the stories of public while using my private bond, then when I try and go to my main profile it tells me the page is private. Forcing me to log out of both accounts and log back in. It is very annoying when I have to do so.
This app is starting to become my favorite since I made a second Instagram page but these problems are really ruining my experience no joke.
I’ve been using Instagram for about 5 years, and I love it. It’s a great way to see what family, celebrities, and your favorite shows, on tv, are up to.
Honestly, just bring back the chronological order on our feed.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 16, 2018
- Version: 28.0
- Size: 142 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.