By Instagram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 25.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Wish I Could Have It. DEVELOPERS PLEASE READ.
Okay, I know what you’re thinking, why would trust a review on someone who doesn’t have the app? I may not have it, but I’ve used it on a friends phone. And I loved the 3 minutes of it! I’m not allowed to have it because my parents always tell me that I’m exposed to the world, and there’s no getting rid of what’s out there, like porn. They know I would treat it like it’s nothing, but they don’t like that there’s the possibility of me seeing it anyway. So I wish that you could have a feature where people can make the decision so that it givesTHEIR account an age limit. So that people under an age limit can’t see their content. Like in settings make something called, “Viewer Filter”, or “Content Filter”, where people under the age of 17 can’t look at their content. I wish that you could find a way to Filter the pornography, for certain viewers. Thank You.
Frustrating Feature Availability
The main complaint that I have with the app is how certain features are available to some users but not to others.
For example, right now I can log into my business account and I can send stories directly to friends in my messages. However, this feature still remains unavailable to my personal account.. meaning I have to take a screenshot of the story and upload directly from my camera roll.. then to delete it from my camera roll, etc.. This also means that I can’t share video Instagram stories with anyone from my personal account.
To clarify, my personal account and business account are both logged into the same app on phone.
I’ve been waiting for months for the feature to be available to my personal account but still nothing. I’ve had this feature discrepancy happen multiple times over the years but this one has been the most frustrating.
If they rolled out features to everyone, or at least every account logged into a particular device, I would give this app a perfect rating, without a doubt.
Instagram used to be good
Instagram used to be a great app. But moving posts to where they don’t show up in order of the time they were created is really stupid. Instagram stories are dumb. Not only are they a direct copy of Snapchat. But They will never ever be as good as Snapchat stories. In fact Instagram will never be as good as Snapchat. Obviously things like this make Instagram lose users, because every single update you guys bring makes me the app worse and worse, and makes using it worse and worse, and it’s getting boring because I can’t find the post I want to because the posts are out of chronological order. And it takes too long once I searched my feed for like 20 minutes. This app is a huge waste of time. And if this company cared about customer annoyance they would change these back to the original, the worst thing to me is not being in chronological order. It didn’t help you and it makes me want to delete my account. I am very disappointed with what this app has turned into.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 25.0
- Size: 141 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.