By Instagram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 15.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Instagram is great, I have had it for roughly 3 years. I have definitely seen so much improvement within the app and community itself. Quite honestly I don't think that the newest feed date thingy was a good idea. I accidentally like post that were from days ago and I kinda want to see new stuff. I don't like looking like a stalker lol. I don't get as many likes as I used to either, sense people are seeing it DAYS later. My account also doesn't get discovered easily either. I get there is post notifications but Instagram was fine. Can we also see a thing where it shows the activity on our page or who unfollows us? I would love to see me, and other peoples great ideas spark imagination for making this app better. Instagram should involve the community for ideas for the app instead of coping snapchat.
Have a good day-🐢
Ever since I updated to 10.3.3 iOS your app has a lot of connection issues. It's very slow to load pages and many times it doesn't load it all. The error at the top of the app says, "no Internet connection."
Your app has been flawless for many years until this last iOS update. Today I noticed you have a new bug fix update, unfortunately It didn't fix the problem. FYI, the problem goes away on Wi-Fi, it only seems to happen over LTE. Also, keep in mind that no other app on this phone is having any issues, no browser, no anything as far as connecting to the Internet. Please look into this, obviously something is going on. Tnx
Love it! But....
I’ve been using this app for about a year now and never had any problems with it until recently. I have it set so I get notifications when certain people post but my notifications aren’t showing up in settings anymore. I look in the settings app, and there isn’t even a space for instagrams notifications. I don’t know if this is a problem with my phone, because of the new iOS update, (iOS 11) or if Instagram has a bug. It would be great if someone looked into this. Thank you. (Also, idk if this matters but I have multiple accounts so maybe that is messing it up as well?)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 15.0
- Size: 126 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.