By Instagram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 19.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
PLEASE BRING BACK DIRECT MESSAGE DRAFTS & NON-ALGORITHM LAYOUT
I will start this review like everyone else... I have used Instagram for years.... I manage about 4 accounts and absolutely have loved it BLAH BLAH BLAH.... it has been great and I do love it app, but the new updates recently have made it impossible for me to work from and enjoy the app personally. DIRECT MESSAGE DRAFTS. I used this to edit my future posts in my drafts and see how they would look, then send them to myself or my friends for some external cleaning up or whatever. Now I can't save my drafts for future use/edit.... this is very annoying since now I can't save my edited future photos on my camera roll and have lost a few when drafts glitch... second, ALGORITHM.... everyone complains about this and I am one for the masses. We don't want you to remove it entirely because we are sure you spent a lot of time and money writing that program and stuff... but at least allow us to turn it off in settings. I am missing important posts from friends and family as well as loosing business because I don't keep up with who I need to. The algorithm confuses me and looses content for me, making instagram no longer enjoyable to browse because I feel like I'm drowning in content I don't want to see or have seen over and over again.... PLEASE LISTEN TO A MAJORITY OF YOUR USERS AND MAKE SOME CHANGES SOON!
would give it zero stars, if possible
i loved the instagram app it was fun and very interesting, but then one day i couldnt log in to one of my accounts because a banner at the top of the screen read, “Sorry, there was a problem with your request.” So like a troubleshooter i deleted and reinstalled the app thinking it was going to help, but none the less the same problem was still happening. I then looked up what could be happening and there werent that many answers on what to do and they all had downloading a new software to solve the problem. I saw something about how it had to do with an update so I decided I would delete it and reinstall it when the next update came out(they come out once a week). When the next update came around I downloaded instagram and the same thing happened. For the past three weeks i have been using online instagram and it is killing me. I am extremely angered with instagram. If you know how to solve this problem help me.
From Great to Failing
Instagram would have to be the one app that I use 80% of the time... but with all the update and changes, you guys are making it very hard to even love the app. The non-chronological timeline is something that really messes up everyone. It doesn’t matter about relevance, I don’t want to see posts from three days ago at the top of my feed. I get that’s why we could set up notifications, but do I really want to set up notifications for about 10 different people? It’d be nice to have chronological timelines again. And about the slide-posting situation, how about editing the photo(s) to where we can add/remove photos?? (Whatevaaaa) I rather not delete then repost, but there’s one sliding post where I’d like to remove some of the photos without having to delete the photo. Just an idea. I really hope Instagram developers read their reviews... just..
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 19.0
- Size: 136 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.