By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 11.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
This is a great app overall. You can check in with friends see what's new in their lives and also share what's new in yours. Nice app but definitely needs fixing. For starters, if u log into an account and later log out of it, it will be glitched. What I mean by this is that my friends logged into Instagram on my phone and every now and then when I have to reinstall Instagram because of other said glitches, it keeps putting that logged out of account back up and logged into. And therefore, me having to delete the app and reinstall. Also, another glitch is that I apparently unfollow my own account ??? Umm what??? So when I was on my own account, it said "private need to follow" after a while of reinstalling and restating my phone I finally got it to work. But every time I went back to a photo I already liked, it showed it as now I didn't like but had my own account under the "also liked by..." feature. So I am logged into two accounts, my spam, and my main. I left a comment on my friends post from my main account. But then within seconds I watched the comment change and say I posted it from my spam. When clearly, I did not. Yes, Instagram is a fun, well going app, these bugs and glitches need to be fixed asap please. It causes me frustration.
two features I wish existed
I've been using the app since 2013, maybe even before, and I love all the new updates, for the most part. Not pleased with your own personal geo map of the places you've been (different states, countries) being taken away from view on your own page so others can you and for yourself to view as well. I really enjoyed that feature.
As for the ones I think should be added, the ability to move photos on your feed. Like you'd be able to in a fb gallery. The date of the photo would remain the same, you'd just be able to move images around. For people who are anal about wanting certain shots to be back to back. More in order you could say.
Also, I think a cool feature would be if somewhere around your bio or at the top of your page shows how long you've been a member, I'd like that and I think over long time users would like it too. I've wanted both of these options for a very long time now.
I think Instagram is ......
Instagram is really great way to share your colorful imagination and your ideas and it just really helps you express yourself . I also great for keeping up with friends and people you idolize. BUT, you can't let it get to your head because their so many people on Instagram and u sometimes feel like you have to look like them and dress like them to be cool and gain followers , you have to be confident in who you are , and I know that's hard cause instill look at others feed and feel like I need to be like them to have friends or be considers cool . You can't let it get to your head or it just won't be fun anymore . Other than that Instagram is a great place to share what on your mind and to share your style and personality . I would highly recommend it , its a great app .
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 21, 2017
- Version: 11.0
- Size: 123 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.