By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.4.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Blurry images & refreshing issue
I really like the idea of the new save tab that only allows you to view images that you have saved, but sometimes when I click a picture that I've saved, it comes up really blurry for no reason. Also, it's kind of a pain to have to click the audio on videos manually because sometimes u have to keep clicking it and then when it does come up, I click it on accident and have to wait for the video to restart to hear the whole video. Also the refreshing constantly is quite annoying. I'll be really deep in a Instagram page and I'll get a notification. I'll go reply to it and come back and the whole app refreshed as well as all my scrolling :,) also, the translator is so cool but it doesn't let you translate everything and that would be really helpful.
Please go back to chronological order
This is my favorite social media site, but I would love for it to go back to being in chronological order. Or maybe have it as an option in the settings so users can decide if they want chronological or not? Also, I would love if it didn't go back to the very beginning when I close the app and reopen it. Lastly, this hasn't been a feature yet but I was also wondering if it was possible to have some pictures set as private and some as public- like have the option before we upload a pic to either make it private or public. PLEASE consider making some or all of these changes if you can! Thank you😊
i love the app. i've been using it for years and it has really helped me expand in my own photography and creativity. however i find it to be of concern that image quality is decreased thus in doing so, decreasing the image resolution and becoming distorted and not portraying the original image. it may sometimes ruin it. i do hope it wouldn't be so difficult and costly that the image quality retains its original quality. though it might slow down the app in some way or another, i think it would be worth it. also, this is Instagram and it is used by millions, and plus, you guys are ballin'. i'm sure everyone else would appreciate it and feel deeply about this situation as i do.
oh, and fix the app itself. it's crashing. pls. thx.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 10.4.1
- Size: 75.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.