By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.9
New: You can share up to 10 photos and videos in one post on Instagram.
* When uploading to your feed, you’ll see a new icon to select multiple photos and videos.
* Tap and hold to change the order.
* Apply a filter to everything at once or edit one by one.
* In feed, swipe through to see them all.
This feature will be rolling out globally over the next few weeks.
My caption won't post?
Every time I go to post a caption under one of my photos, or even edit one, it tells me that I have been blocked and that something is restricted. There is nothing wrong with the caption I am trying to post by any means, and I've read through the guidelines and there's nothing in there that I am breaking. If I try to post a simple caption like "hi", it will post. But anything else, will not. I've even tried commenting it and it still won't post without the message coming up. I'll go in under one of my photos already posted and edit a word I misspelled, and when I press "done" it does the same thing! There's nothing inappropriate about the caption(s) and I don't understand what's going on. I have 3 accounts, and I don't have this issue on my other two accounts, just this one! And it's brand new! I've tried contacting someone and reporting the problem but it's no use. Please fix this issue or tell me what I am doing wrong! Because I have tried everything and it's really getting annoying!
I'm having a problem!
Don't get wrong I love the app, but today when I woke up, it had logged me out of my accounts (I have 3) and I logged back into 2 of my accounts
successfully, but when I tried to login into my personal account, there was a message that said "sorry, there was a problem with your request" and it won't let me login, I tried things like logging out of my other 2 accounts and the logging into the one I'm having problems with but it didn't work, I tried changing my password, still no help, I also tried deleting the app and downloading back, but nope, I went to the help center but couldn't find anything related to my problem, please help me.
I love Instagram. But recently, since i have multiple accounts, it logs out of ALL of them every single time i leave the app, forcing me to sign back into each one, just to have instagram log back out of them anyway. And i'm not the only one i've heard this has happened to. I can list several other people that have had the same problem. This has been happening for about 2-3 months. Once, when i was logged into two accounts, both my home, discover, and notification tab showed what would normally be on my backup account's, even when i was logged into my main. I could only tell the difference between them because my profile was normal for both. I logged out and it was fine, but it was still frustrating. Please fix these issues.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 10.9
- Size: 80.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.