By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I love this app and especially now that vine has officially closed down today, I need it more than ever. I really live this app but it's not perfect yet. First, please make the option to have sound automatically play on videos. This is how it used to be and it was much easier; I understand some people don't like auto play audio and want to tap to make it play sound, but this is exceedingly annoying to me. I hate having to tap it five times for it to actually work and when it does, accidentally tap again and then it off. Next, please add the option to zoom in on pictures on the favorites tab with pressured touch or otherwise without clicking on them. This is the only tab in the app where you cannot yet do this. Next, the sound on the videos is glitched. If you click, sound comes on like normal, but if you tap by accident, turning it back on by tapping again delays the sound by around five seconds. Next, please increase the max amount of tags allowed. Those are my suggestions, I hope somebody sees this and takes it into account.
Only one complaint...
UPDATE: I am now writing this in January 2017 and STILL, the same. My one and ONLY complaint. I can't believe I don't even have to change my past review, only add more to it. Now includes: does not show someone that I AM actually following and in their place shows someone that I am NOT nor have I EVER followed before. I was hopeful the update I did just seconds before coming to write a review would have fixed the "bug" but alas, it has not. It may not seem like a big deal to some, but from the view of the person following me, they are saddened to see what appears to be me having unfollowed them. It shows up from my end, but someone else viewing my page only sees what I described.
WHAT CAN I DO TO REMEDY THIS?! Google is no help at all.
I have used this app for many many years and never had a complaint until now. I unfollowed someone and they still continue to show up in my feed, so I logged out and back in, refreshed it numerous times. I even went as far as to block the account, yet, they are STILL showing up in my feed. ONLY COMPLAINT!
Bring back chronological and fix drafts!
Instagram has been my favorite app since it was started and I begged my parents for an iPhone so I could get Instagram. But the new (not that new anymore) algorithm that puts posts out of order is a nightmare. I'm the kind of person who wants to see every single post and I feel like I'm missing a lot even when I scroll until I see older pictures. I LOVE the idea behind the new drafts feature, but I've had Instagram log me out before (glitch) only to find that all my drafts were deleted when I logged back in! This is so frustrating. With the current update (Jan. 17, 2017) my app won't even stay open for more than a second before my screen goes black and it quits out. I would uninstall and then reinstall, but I know that would mean losing ALL my drafts on my 3 different accounts which I really don't want to do. PLEASE fix these issues Instagram. I know I'm not the only one having these problems!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 10.4
- Size: 75.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.