By Instagram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 19.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
PLEASE BRING BACK DIRECT MESSAGE DRAFTS & NON-ALGORITHM LAYOUT
I will start this review like everyone else... I have used Instagram for years.... I manage about 4 accounts and absolutely have loved it BLAH BLAH BLAH.... it has been great and I do love it app, but the new updates recently have made it impossible for me to work from and enjoy the app personally. DIRECT MESSAGE DRAFTS. I used this to edit my future posts in my drafts and see how they would look, then send them to myself or my friends for some external cleaning up or whatever. Now I can't save my drafts for future use/edit.... this is very annoying since now I can't save my edited future photos on my camera roll and have lost a few when drafts glitch... second, ALGORITHM.... everyone complains about this and I am one for the masses. We don't want you to remove it entirely because we are sure you spent a lot of time and money writing that program and stuff... but at least allow us to turn it off in settings. I am missing important posts from friends and family as well as loosing business because I don't keep up with who I need to. The algorithm confuses me and looses content for me, making instagram no longer enjoyable to browse because I feel like I'm drowning in content I don't want to see or have seen over and over again.... PLEASE LISTEN TO A MAJORITY OF YOUR USERS AND MAKE SOME CHANGES SOON!
Instagram PLEASE PUT IN UPDATE
I think it would be monumental for your app if you could manually choose what is viewed in the square that is on your Instagram profile feed. For example, if I post a long vertical photo of myself from head to toe, the top of my head and knees get cut off. But if I could manually choose what gets put in to the 1x1 square, then I could set the picture to show the top of my head to my lower waist... I hope this makes sense! It is so annoying when I look at my Instagram profile feed (where you can see the collage of photos) only to see a bunch of cropped photos. I don’t like to use InstaSize and then have a bunch of white that kills my photo feed.
I use Instagram all the time, but all of a sudden, the caption that I type on my videos will not post. I have tried at least 15 times to post the same video with a caption, and it won’t work. I talked to a couple of other Instagrammers, and a couple have said that they experienced the same problem in the last couple days. Please fix this! ALSO please bring back chronological order on the home page!!! I hate that all I see are the same old posts from last month and NONE of the new ones! I would suggest to stop trying to add new things all the time. Almost everyone was fine with how it was before! IN ADDITION you should contact all followers when someone starts a live video, not just a couple and then a couple more. This is because I would like more people to be able to see my live if they please!!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 19.0
- Size: 136 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.