By Instagram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 15.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
I love Instagram but it Fs up all the time
Instagram has been working really poorly lately, every time I try to upload a picture or a video it won't attach the caption to it and if I try to go back and edit the picture to add the caption it will give me and error message. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it to see if that would make it work. Also after the most recent update it made the swiping feature more sensitive so now I can be scrolling through a feed and accidentally swipe it a little off to the side instead of directly up and down and it will back me out of whatever I'm scrolling through. This app is frustrating on the daily.
It's not even fun anymore
Whatever you guys did in the last update or perhaps you're currently working on please fix it. I've been having major issues the past few days only with this app. I open it and within 3 seconds it crashes. I've tried everything.
Also this isn't new news, the new algorithm is horrible. I get a fraction of a fraction of the interaction on my posts. IG used to be fun now it feels impossible to grow a legitimate following.
Why has the quality of uploads been reduced so badly? Lastly, there's barely any usernames left without adding numbers and underscores. Is it possible you can remove long term inactive accounts??
As of September 18 update: all the same issues. Seriously??
Hate everything that IG is becoming!
Opened up the app right after this update and apparently the ads automatically play with sound, which translates to me never opening the app again! I need a quiet environment at almost all times so this new setting makes the app impossible to use and I have no idea how to turn it off. I also absolutely HATE that posts are no longer in chronological order. I feel like I am missing out on current events of my close friends and family because it is being decided for me that I need to see posts from random people from days ago. IG is losing me as a supporter quickly.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 15.0
- Size: 126 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.