Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
In the great big crowd of social media apps, Instagram continues to stand out for a reason: it makes sharing moments with everyone in your world easy, speedy, and fun. Whether you’re posting breathtaking vacation photos tweaked with one of dozens of cool image filters or a video clip of an insane concert, Instagram’s uncluttered accessibility has kept it at the top of the social-sharing heap.
Please improve your app
Stop adding new features all the time and instead fix bugs that have been lying around for months. I like using Instagram and not too long ago I created a second account for my art. After Instagram polls were introduced I found I could only use the poll feature on my art account and vote on them on that account. I thought the problem was fixed when I was able to use the poll feature on my main but now it’s stopped working on my art account. Why is it going back and forth? It should work on both. Please fix this.
I also HATE that posts are not in chronological order. Not one of your users likes the way the posts appear on their feed. I hate seeing a post from 4 days ago before seeing someone that was posted an hour ago. And because of this my posts aren’t seen by all my followers and I get less interaction on each post. Why hasn’t the feed been switched back to chronological order at this point after so many complains?? And now the comments on each post aren’t in chronological order? The people that decides the changes that are made on new updates must be bored out of their minds at this point. I like chronological order for posts and comments because it makes sense and is easy to look at. If nothing else, at least explain how the algorithm works so your users know how to use the app efficiently. Everyone who uses Instagram would be very satisfied if the algorithm was changed to the original one.
Annoying Bugs and Glitches
I love Instagram a lot. As a content creator (I make video edits), it’s the best platform to share my content as well as talk with friends and share other things with my friends. But lately, I, as well as some of my friends, have been experiencing rather annoying bugs. In some DM chats I have, pictures and videos that I have sent have been showing up at the beginning of the chat and I am unable to make them go away. I’ve tried everything I can think of; I’ve deleted the pictures and videos from when I sent them (they went away, but came back shortly), I’ve deleted the chat and restarted with that person, I’ve logged out of my account, and I’ve even deleted Instagram and reinstalled. It’s quite annoying to have numerous pictures and videos at the beginning of my chats. Another thing I’ve noticed is that sometimes when I post a video, is freezes at certain spots, and that’s also annoying, since videos are my content and it’s hard to share your content with the world if the video is freezing in the middle. Overall, I really do love Instagram, even though I do have several complaints about it right now (as well as I’m still a bit upset since my account was deleted in November 2017 and I had to restart completely, that was annoying and uncalled for, as I did nothing to violent any terms). But please try to fix these two things, Instagram! I, as well as many others, would really appreciate it!
- Instagram, Inc.
- 153.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.