By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.30
Bug fixes and performance improvements
IG... Proving once more they're non-creative hacks
Instagram aka non-creative hacks. I will post the same rating every update till you fix it. I'd give a zero if I could. Instagram was a pretty good app. Now, it's slowly going downhill. Changes are fine, in moderation and when they make sense. You want to put ads up? That's cool. You are a business with a free app... Understandable.
I, however, do not understand why you change the timeline. I get that you are now owned by Facebook, but you don't have to be exactly like them. That's what was great, was the difference. When I go to the timeline, I like to see the most current posts, not something that was days ago. I like to be in the here and the now. It lets me know people are living life now and not yesterday. Now, I have to see what YOU want me to see with your new timeline. Also, it makes it harder for the smaller, up and coming independent people to get noticed. If nothing else, make a button to toggle between this and the old timeline. Give people an option. Till then, you are just proving you are bad at doing business.
It's also getting ridiculous with the copying of Snapchat. I don't care for Snapchat, and I don't use it. So, why would I use a copied version on Instagram? All you are proving is that you are non-creative hacks by not giving consumers what they want and constantly copying other apps.
💟Instagram is totes FABULOUS! Love it💟
💞 Instagram is a truly amazing, fabulous, incredible, & totes AWESOME ~*Social Media*~ app!!!! 😍😊😍Plus this incredible app, instagram, just keeps getting better & better & better with each & every update!!! Apps like instagram, any & all social media apps, that actually become better, more "user-friendly", and actually FIX any & all "bugs", "malfunctions", & any functionality type issues are pretty much non existent, (meaning not many social media type apps ever and I mean EVER actually get better!!!)....BUT, BUT, BUT, Instagram has been the social media app that has totes showed the 🌎world🌎 that Instagram is the BEST social media app available and Instagram has also shown the 🌎world🌎 that it's like the BEST of the BEST!!! And there r social media apps that exist that actually work & function just like the app description says, word for word!!! And that actually become better and actually add more and more awesome features to enable us the 🌎world🌎 to dazzle up our posts even more!! So all I have to say is 🙏🏻God bless
instagram🙏🏻!!!! God bless instagram crew!!! Y'all are geniuses!!!! Hallelujah hallelujah!!! 💞
Instagram has always been my favorite app to use since 2012. I've never had a complaint until the recent updates from late 2016 and now. Instagram was a unique app and that's what I really loved about it. Ever since the update where the chronological order was messed up, I think that's when the entire app went downhill. The Direct Messages always glitch and I'm not sure why. I re download the app so many times to see if it's just a one time thing but it isn't. I wait for the updates that include bug fixes but nothing works. I also dislike the fact that some comments don't load or won't send. Every time I try tagging someone or commenting on my friends photos, it always says that my comment cannot go through and it's nothing bad whatsoever! I'm really hoping you can go back to when all the photos are in order from when it was posted and all these glitches are fixed. Other than that, everything else is fine.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 10.30
- Size: 119 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.