Instamory - Photo Matching Game for Instagram
By Ivica Aracic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Memorize and collect matching Instagram photos.
** Featured in "New & Noteworthy" in more than 100 countries **
"My children love it!" -- José, Cosmonaut Games
"We played Instamory during a camping trip and we couldn’t have had more fun." -- Drew Olanoff, TheNextWeb
"This is by far the most clever use of Instagram." -- Sean Capelle, AppAdvice
== GAME DESCRIPTION ==
Instamory is a beautifully designed iPad/iPhone-version of the classic concentration game in which up to 4 players memorize and collect matching Instagram photos.
Thanks to billions of photos in Instagram's database, this game never gets old. Every day a new card set to discover. Just type in what you would like to play: dogs, cats, cars, flowers, ladybug, cake, kids, classiccars, ... You name it!
No Instagram Account required to play the game.
== FEATURES ==
* Clean and simple UI that puts all emphasis on your photos
* 1-4 players on a single iPad/iPhone
* Play with your own Instagram photos, or choose from millions of public ones
* Play instantly with a random set, or take your time to individually configure a set
* Search for particular photos by tag
* Featured Instagram sets specifically designed for Instamory
* Browse, discover, and "like" Instagram photos directly from within the app
== Notes ==
- Internet connection required to play the game
- This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram
- In order to use the "My Photos" feature of Instamory, you need an Instagram account. Search for Instagram by Burbn, Inc, on the app store. It's for free.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Universal App
- minor tweaks
I just started playing this game, and I cam already tell that it's perfect for me .... since I'm in menopause and my short-term memory needs some exercise!
New changes are disappointing.
The thing that made this app fun was making a personalized matching game from my pictures in Instagram. we love playing matching games with the faces of all our family members. But now they removed the "my likes" button, so I have to use just any random pics. Totally sucked the fun out if it. PLEASE RETURN THE MY LIKES BUTTON FOR A PERSONALIZED GAME.
this is so sad
It is so sad that instagram killed this game! (june 1, 2016)
A pleasant way to spend a little time each day. Clever concept.
One feature request: randomly select pictures, rather than using the same ones each time. I have 100’s of images I have “liked” in Instagram. But all I see are the 24 most recent.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ivica Aracic
- © 2011-2015 Sponge Forge
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.