Instanote for Instagram Free
By Everbadge LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instanote for Instagram lets you add text to photos, make custom notes and share on Instagram , Facebook, Twitter, text message (SMS) and with email.
Choose from +9 high quality note styles. Easily browse +11 fonts, increase font size, change color and drag text into place on your note. Unlock +75 additional fonts and +40 additional background styles in the new store.
Use the camera to snap a photo or import your own. Then add text and publish.
• 9 premium note styles (+40 more available from in-app purchase)
• 11 high quality fonts (+75 more available from in-app purchase)
• Drag text block around
• Copy & paste text
• Swipe between note styles at anytime
• Realtime color slider for text
• Change opacity of text
• Realtime font increase and decrese ability
• Instant sharing to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email and Text Message (SMS)
• Full iPhone 4 front and back camera support
What's New in Version 2.0
• Store added for purchasing note styles, unlocking fonts, removing annoying countdown screen and water mark
• Dark hues added for more font color choices
• Ability to change font opacity
• Various bug fixes
I've spent a long time looking for an app with loads of fonts and this is it. I paid for the extra fonts and no waiting, so this app really costs $3 if you want to get the best use out of it. The fonts are great, not silly teen fonts, but ones you find on the MyFonts site. Worth it if you want a variety of fonts. Download the free app, you can see the fonts that you'll buy in the in-app purchase and if you don't mind emailing the pic to yourself and saving it (with the iPhone it takes just seconds), then upgrade. I use this for Instagram, as well as reminders and affirmations that I can place on my lock screen as wallpaper.
May not be worth it....
I'm not going to lie, the 10 second waiting period before I can upload the note to Instagram does not encourage me to pay .99 cents to get the other pack. It makes me think the app isn't worth it. There are so many apps that are free that are really nice to use that don't make me wait 10 seconds to upload. This is a nice app but that part only frustrates me and makes me want to delete it out of defiance.
The other thing is that the swiping is really hard to do it. It's not recognizing my swipe so I have to swipe like 8-10 times before it will move just once.. :( which also is frustrating...
This is a nice app but those two things make it seem like there are other options to consider...
I highly reccomend this to people who are looking for the 5 star review on an app like this. Its the best and just by posting things on Instagram, ppl are starting to follow in the footsteps towars the app store and installin this app. It truly is an awesome app!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 12, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 42.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Everbadge LLC
- © Everbadge LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mega Pack - 75 Fonts & 40 Note Styles$0.99
- Freedom Pack - Removes Ads & Watermarks$0.99