Instant ECG was designed as an ECG / EKG / Electrocardiogram guide for physicians, nurses, paramedics and other health care professionals. It is an excellent learning tool as well as a quick reference.
- Normal Sinus Rhythm (NSR)
- Sinus Tachycardia
- Sinus Bradycardia
- Sinus Pause
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Wandering Atrial Pacemaker
- Premature Atrial Contraction
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
- 1st Degree AV Block
- 2nd Degree Wenckebach
- 2nd Degree Mobitz II
- 3rd Degree AV Block
- Wolff-Parkinson White (WPW)
- Junction Rhythm
- Right Bundle Branch Block
- Left Bundle Branch Block
- Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC)
- Ventricular Escape
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Flutter
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- SVT Cardioversion to NSR
- Torsades Cardioversion to A. Fib
- V. Tach Cardioversion to ST Elevation
- V. Fib Cardioversion to Asystole
- V. Tach Cardioversion to Junctional
- Right Ventricular Strain
- Left Ventricular Strain
- ST Depression Sinus Rhythm
- ST Elevation Sinus Rhythm
- Anteroseptal Wall MI
- Anterolateral Wall MI
- Lateral Wall MI
- Inferior Wall MI
- Apical Wall MI
- Posterior Wall MI
- ECG Basics
- True or False
- Multiple Choice
- Identify the Rhythm Strip
- Identify the 12-Lead Basic
- Clinical Aspects of AV Blocks
- Clinical Aspects of Bundle Branch Blocks
- Clinical Aspects of MI
- ACLS Bundle Exam
Instant ECG was developed by iAnesthesia LLC and authored by T. Michael Truxillo M.D. CPPS and William S. Trask IV D.O.
Instant ECG - REVIEWS
- "Instant ECG is the best ECG guide available for the iPhone"
- "The definitive FIVE STAR EKG App."
- "Excellent App for student, resident or attending. I highly recommend it."
- "Helps to keep the rhythms fresh in my mind. Good for a 5-min review. Great quiz functionality."
A new year and a new update, the following should make using the app more helpful.
If you would like to see a feature added to Instant ECG, please let Dr. Truxillo and Dr. Trask know by emailing InstantECG@iAnesthesia.org
Ratings and Reviews
It's good so far.
I'm a paramedic is Santa Clara County with AMR. We are the contracted 911 provider and I've been practicing for over 15 years. I was so excited when I found this app. I love it!!! I use it everyday just to see if I can interpret the random rhythm.
I didn't like that I had to pay for all the upgrades, but I can't stand pop ups. And it's a one time fee.
That being said...
I was wondering if you could include more case base study and include abnormalities and the etiology behind the rhythms we encounter in the field? Don't waste your time teaching us ACLS, we have to be certified every two years. All I'm looking for is to be able to look at a rhythm and not wait for the 12-lead to tell me what it is. Now I know VT, VF, Afib, SVT, Sinus Brady, Sinus Tach. What gets me is the different AV blocks and looking for ischemia in an area of the heart because of a odd slope on the tracing. I really want to become proficient in this art. I know for us in the field there isn't much we can do for the higher blocks. But not recognizing them can lead to some issues down the road. Anyways, I'm enjoying the app. Keep up the good work.
I purchased this app and opened it up the other rhythms as well. It ended being a little less that $10. I think it’s worth it, I enjoy seeing and hearing the rhythms, some even have real world examples of EKGs. Between this app and my note cards I made to go with the rhythms, I feel confident in recognizing the ones that are on my certification test.
Needs more support
My cell phone company does not support Apple Watch. They use AT&T cell network but to get cell on my phone I have to have Verizon or AT&T which are more expensive.
The programing on watch takes quite a bit of learning so I am hesitant to review watch.
The fall feature needs some work. Did not know I fell. But when I clap hands it asks if I fell.
The watch fact has too many different faces and they keep changing when I don’t want them to.
- iAnesthesia LLC
- 229.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2018, iAnesthesia LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ACLS Movie Bundle $4.99
- Exam Bundle $0.99
- Lifetime Ad Removal $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.