Instant Heart Rate+: Heart Rate & Pulse Monitor
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just featured in Apple's new TV Ad “Strength” - use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
Also now supports Apple Health App, please enable in Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing.
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
From our heart to yours,
What's New in Version 5.72
Happy Holidays from the Azumio team!
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Great - saved my life once
I was feeling OK, but I could tell that there was just something off somewhere, so I sat down, and I started this app and checked my pulse rate. I was shocked to see that my pulse rate was 190. So I dialed 911, and they RUSHED me to the hospital, where I had emergency surgery to relieve the pressure around my heart. I routinely use this and check it against my pulse meter, and they're always within one or two beats of each other.
But if it hadn't been for this app, which was the only thing I had to check my pulse at the time, I would be dead today, two years later.
Best is getting better!
Get it. Use it. It's accurate. Gives you an easily understood history of your pulse readings a child could understand. And it's pretty : )
I continue to use this app with great satisfaction and appreciation. Periodically I test it against taking a wrist pulse. It's always spot on. Convenient, easy enough for a tot to use, and accurate.
Of the many health apps I've tried over the past few years, there are only a handful I use. This is one. It's accurate to a fault and it keeps and shows the history of readings in a novel and very comprehensible way.
Heart Rate App
Over 2 years ago I had to go to the emergency room for chest pains and arm pain. ER docs evaluated me over a 2-3 hour period. Blood work,etc...! They were trying to decide whether they were going to keep me overnight. Once I showed them the tracking on this particular app the younger ER heart doctor said "oh yeah we're keeping him". It took them five days to get me regulated with my magnesium and potassium levels which were totally out of balance. I'm not a doctor but I can say this app was part of them making sure they were going to take great care of me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 5.72
- Size: 190 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: AZUMIO, inovacije v elektroniki in informacijskih tehnologijah d.o.o.
- © 2016 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stand-Up™ Test$3.99