Instant Heart Rate+: Heart Rate & Pulse Monitor
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just featured in Apple's new TV Ad “Strength” - use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
Also now supports Apple Health App, please enable in Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more for $8.99/month or $39.99/year through renewable iTunes subscription.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6 because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY. This is not a medical diagnostic device and is not an ECG or EKG. Available to download all users, regardless of your condition: fit, healthy, stress, high blood pressure, hypertension, heart disease, high cholesterol, chronic heart attack, cardiac arrest, afib, atrial fibrillation, stroke, panic attacks, hyperventilation, copd, murmurs, cardiovascular disease, pacemaker, etc.
From our heart to yours,
What's New in Version 5.36
- Introducing Heart Health Programs, choose 1 of 3 that suits your needs the most
- Better integration with Argus, our health companion for a 360 view of your health needs
- bug fixes and performance optimizations
- Heart rate algorithm improvements
- iOS 10 compatibility
Waste of my valuable time
I primarily use this app to test my resting heart rate when I wake up in the morning. It TAKES ME OVER 15 Minutes to finally get a measure!!! It constantly backs up and I'm completely still AND my finger is completely covering the camera lens. I'm doing everything correctly the same as I have since I started using it in 2013. I even paid for the premium app back in 2013 but it appears to want me to buy the new premium SUBSCRIPTION instead. I guess the developers have made this app crap unless I buy the subscription.
I can only imagine how crappy the app will be when I test my heart rate after a workout. As long as it takes that reading will completely useless.
Accurate and fast
I just had my aortic valve replaced and need to keep my heart rate monitored and controlled. This app is a great aid in keeping tabs on how I'm doing The log of tests over time is very helpful when meeting with my cardiologist. Delivers accurate heart rate consistently and efficiently.
Two years later I've relied on this handy app to keep tabs on my heart rate which has materially helped my cardiologist with a longitudinal record as he has adjusted medications.
Daily Toolkit necessity
I've been using this app for almost a year now, and the accuracy is pretty good. Challenged a recent checkup, I was able to show a past weeks/months recordings and the tech was impressed. Took another reading and back on track!! This app mixed with some others helps the individual keep personal track of self... too many people over absorbed in things out of their control.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 27, 2016
- Version: 5.36
- Size: 168 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: AZUMIO, inovacije v elektroniki in informacijskih tehnologijah d.o.o.
- © 2016 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stand-Up™ Test$3.99