Instant Heart Rate: Heart Rate & Pulse Monitor
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just featured in Apple's new TV Ad “Strength” - use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
Also now supports Apple Health App, please enable in Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing.
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
From our heart to yours,
What's New in Version 5.72
Happy New Year from the Azumio team!
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Soooo many ads.
OK, I admit it, I was being a cheapskate. I just wanted to get a sense of what my resting heart rate is and what it gets up to with exercise in a more convenient form than just taking my pulse. And I didn't want to pay for it. This app though, the free version? Ads when you open, ads after you take your heart rate, ads ads ads. Not just banner ads but full-screen ads where you have to really look to find how to get out of them. It's not even any faster than just taking your pulse manually! I've deleted it. I'm giving it two stars rather than one because it does actually work.
Tools for Health
I've hit my mid 40s, and now have been more concerned with continuously monitoring my health in addition to the annual visit to the doctor. But the biggest roadblock in the past has simply been having the right tools at your fingertips. With this app, and others, you can take control of monitoring your well-being. Everything from exercise, to food intake and regularly checking your vitals. No more excuses!
Great and accurate app!!!
I have sinus arrthymias so I have to keep an eye on my heart rate and this app is wonderful for that! Also it is great it shows you a graph of your heart rate, which is helpful to find beats that don't fit into the rhythm. I also have a pulseox (the thing you put on your finger and it tells you heart rate and oxygen) and ran it the same time as the app and it was spot on!! Great for anyone with arrhythmias! 😁
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 09, 2017
- Version: 5.72
- Size: 189 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: AZUMIO, inovacije v elektroniki in informacijskih tehnologijah d.o.o.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stand-Up™ Test$3.99
- Feature upgrade$0.99