Instant Heart Rate: Heart Rate & Pulse Monitor
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just featured in Apple's new TV Ad “Strength” - use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
Also now supports Apple Health App, please enable in Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing.
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
From our heart to yours,
What's New in Version 5.68
Happy Holidays from the Instant Heart Rate team! Thank you for all your feedback. We always strive to create a great user experience and help you live healthier and happier.
- Introducing Heart Health Bundles! Get the tools you need to monitor and improve your heart health!
- iPhone 7+ user interface fixes
- Bug fixes and performance updates
Simple, clean, very useful. Helps you to be more aware of your heart rhythms as connected to your overall health.
Would love to be able to take this data and import it to a standard platform where yet data from other tools can be aggregated to generate a quantitative profile view of several overall health factors - heart rate, blood pressure, physical activity, BMI, nutritional breakdown, etc.
If there was one app that could do all of this, that would be awesome. Don't know of one though.
Very convenient and useful app
I got this app by recommendation from my Doctor, as well as from my Cardiologist.
I have always had somewhat of a fast Heartbeat. I would always get dizzy, felt like I couldn't catch my breath and my heart would have these flutters and I just felt so nauseous all the time.
My cardiologist did quite a few tests on me, as well as taking blood....too many vials to count.
I have what they call Sinus tachycardia with a slight heart murmur.
So I was given an arsenal of medication.
- Metoprolol XR
- Coumadin and lastly,
- Centrum multivitamin for the
I love this app and it gives me
some peace of mind, that I can open my heart rate checker, if I feel lousy and make sure that everything is ok or if I should go to the Hospital ER.
Thanks to the developer of this app....you're saving lives 🎉❤️💐
Love the app/Hate the ads
The app is great. I've been suffering from palpitations and tachycardia recently, and this has been a great way for me to document and track what is happening and when. But when I'm experiencing an episode and in the middle of my test an ad pops up. It stops the test. I start again, another ad pops up and stops the test. So I'm not getting the data I want when I wanted it. Third time's usually a charm. I understand the need for ads, but to keep interrupting the tests, time after time, is a bit much. If it weren't the EXCESSIVE ads, I'd rate it a 5!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 5.68
- Size: 187 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: AZUMIO, inovacije v elektroniki in informacijskih tehnologijah d.o.o.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stand-Up™ Test$3.99
- Feature upgrade$0.99