Instant Recommendations for IBD Quality™
By American Gastroenterological Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AGA's Mobile Tools for IBD Quality is a fast, simple way to receive recommendations for delivering quality care to patients with inflammatory bowel disease. By answering a short list of yes or no questions, you will receive a succinct list of recommended quality actions, as well as a list of areas where you have already met quality standards. The recommendations are based on the 2012 and 2013 CMS Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) measures, as well as the measures included in the AGA's Bridges to Excellence IBD Care Recognition program, allowing you to improve your performance on these quality measures at the same time you deliver optimal patient care.
- Quick, easy and informative recommendations that require very little time and can be consulted at the point of patient care
- Detailed clinical evidence base for all recommendations to provide further background and guidance in care delivery
- Additional information about the AGA's Bridges to Excellence IBD Care Recognition, and the benefits of AGA membership
This app is not intended for use by patients. If you are a patient with inflammatory bowel disease, only make decisions about your care in consultation with your physician. We encourage you to show this app to your physician so that he or she can learn more about improving standards of care for inflammatory bowel disease.
The recommendations provided in this app are not intended as a substitute to clinical judgment, and the latest IBD guidelines should always be consulted prior to making decisions about patient care.
What's New in Version 1.1
- iOS 7 updates
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 10, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Gastroenterological Association
- © 2013 American Gastroenterological Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.