Instant Recommendations for HCV QualityTM
By American Gastroenterological Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AGA’s mobile tool, Instant Recommendations for HCV QualityTM, is a fast, simple way to receive recommendations for delivering quality care when diagnosing and treating Hepatitis C. By answering a short list of yes or no questions, you will receive a succinct list of recommended quality actions, as well as a list of areas where you have already met quality standards. The recommendations are based on the 2014 CMS Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) measures, as well as the measures included in the AGA’s Digestive Health Recognition Program, allowing you to improve your performance on these quality measures at the same time you deliver optimal patient care.
- Quick, easy and informative recommendations that require very little time and can be consulted at the point of patient care
- Clinical evidence base for all recommendations to provide further background and guidance in care delivery
- Additional information about the AGA’s Digestive Health Recognition Program, and the benefits of AGA membership
This app is not intended for use by patients. If you are a patient, only make decisions about your care in consultation with your physician. We encourage you to show this app to your physician so that he or she can learn more about improving standards of care for Hepatitis C.
What's New in Version 1.2
This update reflects the fact that the sale and distribution of Telaprevir in the U.S. was discontinued by Vertex Pharmaceuticals on Oct. 16th, 2014.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 25, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Gastroenterological Association
- © 2013 American Gastroenterological Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.