Instant: The Polaroid Instant Photos
By ThinkTime Creations LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Experience the magic of Polaroid instant photos on your Mac. Introducing Instant, the officially licensed Polaroid app on Mac.
Instant brings the fun of Polaroid instant camera to your desktop. "Re-shoot" your digital photo with Instant, or take pictures directly from the build-in camera, watch it develop as the image fades into existence just like in the old days!.
- Realistic and fun UI and workflow. Instant mimics the workflow of a real Polaroid instant camera. Drag and drop your photo on to the camera, a view finder will pop up. Carefully select your field of view and click 'Shoot'. A picture framed with Polaroid classic border will slide out. Wait for it to "dry". Slowly the developed picture will finally show!
- 30 vintage effect filters including 10 classic Polaroid filters. Each filter can adjust intensity, vignette, emulsion and blur effect.
- Add hand-writing comment on the border, just like the really thing. Choose from 10 elegant hand-writing fonts. User can add their own fonts. Comment can be rotated and rescaled freely.
- Pictures can be saved in original resolution with print quality, or in fixed size.
- Effortlessly upload and share on facebook, twitter, flickr, tumblr and picasa.
Don't hesitate to play. Try any picture you want, as many as you want. Because every picture of yours deserves an Instant treatment.
Instant supports JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF & BMP file formats.
Polaroid, Polaroid Classic Border Logo and Polaroid & Pixel are trademarks of PLR IP Holdings, LLC, used under license.
What's New in Version 3.1
- 2 new Polaroid filters!
- Fixed the bug that some images were loaded sideways.
- Fixed flickering issue on some versions of OS X
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Feb 23, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: ThinkTime Creations LLC
- © ThinkTime Creations
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor