InstantPass allows you to create Apple Wallet passes quickly from any supported barcode. InstantPass supports scanning and detecting barcodes from images, PDFs and directly from the camera, customizing the pass and storing it on Wallet.
InstantPass supports customizing the generated pass in multiple ways:
• Choose the type of the pass (Generic, Boarding Pass, Coupon, Event Ticket, Store Card).
• Custom title, organization and description.
• On boarding passes, the transit type (Air, Boat, Bus, Train or Generic).
• Custom fields with labels that will be visible on the front of the pass.
• Optional relevant date, so the pass appears automatically on the lock screen.
• Auto-detection of the color scheme of the pass from the input image.
Note: On the iPad, as Wallet is not available, InstantPass can not store the passes directly but you will be able to save them as files or AirDrop them to a nearby iPhone or Mac.
• Added relevant date to the passes header.
• Enhanced UI on the iPad.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.