Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Instapaper also enhances the standard reading experience with features like text-to-speech, which can be controlled via the Apple Watch.
Instapaper has been inducted into the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame, received Macworld Editor's Choice Award, and has also been featured in publications including Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, and The Verge, among others.
- Strip away all clutter and save the content of web pages into iOS-optimized formatting.
- Read anywhere! No internet, no problem: access your articles on airplanes, subways, elevators, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Save to Instapaper from other iOS applications with one tap.
- Control every aspect of your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options.
- Find that great quote you want to remember and share? Instapaper makes it easy to highlight text in any article.
- Have your Instapaper articles narrated to you with text-to-speech. Just turn up the volume on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and relax!
- Control text-to-speech right from your Apple Watch.
- Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and article length.
- Folders for easy organization.
- Full-text search for articles in your account
* True Black theme for iPhone X devices
* iPad Smart Keyboard shortcuts
* iPad Pro support
* Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Save hundreds of web articles for easy offline reading.
Preferred way to read articles
Great reading experience!
Would like a count in side bar of how many saves are in each folder.
As of version 7.7, almost everything about Instapaper has been modernized into an app I want to subscribe to and support for a very long time. There’s only one more issue for me, but it’s significant, and it’s been an issue as long as I can remember: On iPad, the text column width setting fixes the size of the *margins* instead of fixing the width of the text. So when you get it perfect in landscape mode, it’s way too narrow in portrait mode, and when it’s right in portrait mode, it’s too wide in landscape. In the iPad Pro era, it’s very common for me to read in either orientation, and having to adjust the settings every time is annoying. Once this is fixed, there will be nothing about Instapaper I don’t love unconditionally.
- Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
- 56.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Instant Paper, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.