By Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Instapaper also enhances the standard reading experience with features like text-to-speech, which can be controlled via the Apple Watch.
Instapaper has been inducted into the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame, received Macworld Editor's Choice Award, and has also been featured in publications including Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, and The Verge, among others.
- Strip away all clutter and save the content of web pages into iOS-optimized formatting.
- Read anywhere! No internet, no problem: access your articles on airplanes, subways, elevators, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Save to Instapaper from other iOS applications with one tap.
- Control every aspect of your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options.
- Find that great quote you want to remember and share? Instapaper makes it easy to highlight text in any article.
- Have your Instapaper articles narrated to you with text-to-speech. Just turn up the volume on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and relax!
- Control text-to-speech right from your Apple Watch.
- Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and article length.
- Folders for easy organization.
- Full-text search for articles in your account
What's New in Version 7.3.3
* Fix issue with incorrect date prompt.
* Updated about page.
* Other minor fixes and improvements.
One of a kind
This app is worth every penny. It helps me hold on to all kinds of links I may want to look at later (not just the intended longer word-based articles, for which it is completely awesome). The tools and bookmarklets allow me to save a link to stuff on the web seamlessly. I can get on with my day and bang through my RSS reader and use Instapaper to filter out the useful stuff. Now there's no reason to waste half the day chasing down links my friends send me or show me on Facebook or Twitter. A couple clicks or taps and anything that seems interesting is in Instapaper for later. There is so much Instapaper integration on the app store, it's ridiculous. Simple and easy and hard to explain the value until you've actually used it.
THIS APP IS A MUST
If you're like me that scours through the internet and sees an interesting headline on an article, and ends up forgetting what the name of it was or is too lazy to bother typing it up: then THIS APP is for you! Listen this app is so awesome that all I have to do is go on that said article, bookmark it through the instapaper extension that's preinstalled, go on the app, and read your article that ALSO been pdf formatted for you. This app is like a library of articles that you only care about that you saved which makes this Soooo convenient. Thanks to the redditors for the recommendation as well the developers!
A useful app for reading and re-reading articles.
Has many useful features.
- but you should know better how to manage notes. All the notes on one page? And they are all sorted by time added? That is a mess. Hope you fix it, my suggestion 1) is to create a tab inside an article view for notes; 2) create pages of notes for each article, though it's a worse solution.
Basically I decided to switch from pocket because of notes-highlight feature. I found your app, and it is better than pocket in many ways: design, page reading(the animation is lit), notes obviously.
Also it would be even more amazing if a user would be able to highlight text with a simple swipe, as in iBooks.
Thank you for you work, hope you'll figure out how to profit from Instapaper. Personally I would pay for using the app even without any additional features, just to pay what I'm using.
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 12, 2017
- Version: 7.3.3
- Size: 55.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
- © 2014 Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.