Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Instapaper also enhances the standard reading experience with features like text-to-speech, which can be controlled via the Apple Watch.
Instapaper has been inducted into the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame, received Macworld Editor's Choice Award, and has also been featured in publications including Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, and The Verge, among others.
- Strip away all clutter and save the content of web pages into iOS-optimized formatting.
- Read anywhere! No internet, no problem: access your articles on airplanes, subways, elevators, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Save to Instapaper from other iOS applications with one tap.
- Control every aspect of your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options.
- Find that great quote you want to remember and share? Instapaper makes it easy to highlight text in any article.
- Have your Instapaper articles narrated to you with text-to-speech. Just turn up the volume on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and relax!
- Control text-to-speech right from your Apple Watch.
- Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and article length.
- Folders for easy organization.
- Full-text search for articles in your account
* True Black theme for iPhone X devices
* iPad Smart Keyboard shortcuts
* iPad Pro support
* Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Save hundreds of web articles for easy offline reading.
Preferred way to read articles
Great reading experience!
Would like a count in side bar of how many saves are in each folder.
My Most Used App
I’ve used Instapaper for years and it is absolutely indispensable for me. I subscribe to a few email newsletters that have lots of links to articles in them. Reading the newsletter and then each of the articles I want to read in a sitting is not easy. With Instapaper I have the emails come to an address that goes TO INSTAPAPER and then I pull up the app. I can read the newsletter and click “save” on the links I’m interested in and those get added to my reading list. Then I can set the newsletter aside and read the articles as time allows.
It also posts images of text I highlight to Twitter along with a link so I can easily share articles.
If I had any criticism it would be the pagination feature has never worked reliably for me, I often wind up with articles ending (i.e. last page) well before the actual end. Then I switch back to scrolling mode.
This is an awesome app. Indispensable.
- Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
- 56.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Instant Paper, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.