KingSplash - Photo color and recolor splash effect
By pixel force private limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KingSplash is a dedicated selective desaturation and colorizer app for Instagram users. Now sharing your beautiful selectively colored images with instagram is just a button click away. By the way more than anything it allows you to add the labels to your image, isn't it awsome?. You may ask what is the catch?, nothing, it is just a FREE APP with lot more features than any other paid apps of this type, but you will need to live with the ads.No matter how big is the image it lets you generate the same size image with the effect.It is fully integrated to social networks like Facebook.
1. Selective desaturation and selective coloring
2. Colorize or Recolor. Pick the color you like and paint your photos, check out the screen shots to fell what you can do with this app
3. Add Labels to your images, once again screenshots will show you what you could achieve.
4. Get the images from your Facebook Album, Facebook Profile Photo, Photo Album, and Camera
5. Upload your work to Instagram, Facebook Wall, Facebook Albums, Phone Album, Email and Clipboard
6. Supports Undo with unlimited(until memory is full in your device) number of levels
7. Can save as many projects as you want
8. Multiple resolutions to choose while Uploading your images,check out the screen shots to fell what you can do with this app
9. Copy the image to the clipboard and use it where ever you want
10. Zoom In, Zoom Out and Pan using your two fingers, make your life easy to work to details of the image
11. Use the Brush size that works for you
12. Can see the brush tip while working on the image, so that it will be easy for you while working on the image
13. And it is free
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Great concept, needs some changes
I love this concept of being able to have some parts b&w and some parts color. They have some nice filter options and you can change the color of the object instead of the original color.
Some things it needs: better tools for fine tuning and less ads. There are way too many ads. Since many people will be using their phones to create projects, there needs to be different brushes or a way to smart select an object to get perfect edges.
I'm just starting exploring this app so this is a unrevised review since I haven't completed my first project but at this will unlock some extras. A man has too do what ever it takes to save a dollar here or there just to make it! I'll be back after I've checked all the bells and whistles to give the real picture of the app if you know what I mean. I kinda like the poet and don't know if αρρяσα¢н. ✌💟☯
There's kinda a lot of adds. And the pictures don't come out super clean so it can sometimes be hard to work with depending on the picture. Other than that it's good and a fun way to add a little something to your pictures.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 17, 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 77.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: pixel force private limited
- © Vijay Doddavala
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases