Instateam mobile app is used by thousands of teams and social groups including sports teams, classrooms, churches, boy scouts, and many other kinds of groups. It is a consolidated mobile dashboard for team admins, sports team managers, teachers or coaches with instant access to all the team information. Several high school and college athletic directors use Instateam to manage, communicate with and get access to all their teams in an integrated mobile and web environment.
The mobile-first design of Instateam supports almost all team management functions on the mobile app and does not require web access. A simple to use mobile interface makes it convenient for team admins and team members.
What makes Instateam different from other sports team management apps like TeamSanp or Teamapp?
Instateam automates creating team rosters and event schedules with an advanced mobile and email notification system. While notification system generates automatic notifications, the team members can easily customize their notification preferences. Instateam’s real-time messaging, similar to Whatsapp, makes the communication with team members very effective. Admins can check who has read their urgent messages and who has not. Most importantly, all the enhanced features in Instateam are free.
Here are some of the enhanced features that you will not find in other team management apps.
• Team Roster: Easily import and export team members from excel file or copy team members between teams. Members can also join team using self-signup
• Simple and quick signup with single sign-on integration with Google and Facebook.
• Events Management: Create multiple games, practices, meetings and other events on multiple days with just few clicks. No need to create one event at a time. Edit multiple events in one click.
• Communication via instant messaging, team messages or team surveys
• Schedule Integration: Import events from an excel file or use iCal link from external calendars to subscribe. Export team events in multiple formats such as excel, iCal, web url or integrate directly with Google calendar.
• Carpool: Team admins can easily check who needs a ride, who is driving and arrange carpool. Coaches can also add transportation for games or events.
• Signup Items: Create signup items for single event or multiple events with just few clicks. Send reminders and easily export signup list.
• Track Items: Assign tasks or items to team members with due date. Find out who need to return team equipment, submit registration or medical forms, etc,
• Notification flags when a payment is due or a track item task is not completed.
• Payments & Dues: Receive payment from team members using Paypal and keep track of who paid when and how. Coaches or team admins can easily view which members have not paid their dues
• Attendance and player availability: Team members or parents can set their availability for upcoming events. Coaches can mark member attendance as present or absent for the events.
• Team Surveys: Create custom team surveys with response by date
• Privacy: InstaTeam gives full control to team member to keep their information private and still be able to communicate with other team members.
• Team Fans and followers: Sports teams can promote their teams by getting fans within local community as team supporters. The fans can view all games schedule and be there to support the team.
• Ads Free Subscription: The subscription removes ads within the app. The in-app purchase is charged to your itunes account after confirmation. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchaseSubscription. Subscription automatically renews for 3 months unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
We improved creating items for the teams.
Ratings and Reviews
Pop Up Ads Galore
Constant ads in your face. They’re even timed so you can’t click them off right away. You have to wait. So annoying when you’re trying to figure out where your kids next game is and at what time. STAY AWAY!!!
I don’t want to pay to remove the obtrusive ads. It’s not my fault a parent manager chose to use this app for my kids team. There are better choices like Shutterfly that don’t constantly bombard you. I open the app, Ad. I make 3 clicks, Ad. And to top it off the Ads are noisy. There is always an ad on the screen even when it’s not a pop up. I don’t need sound with the Ads. My volume is up for other purposes and now I have Ad noise blaring from my phone. I’ll bet the creator of this thing is a telemarketer during the day because clearly they have no conscience when it come to being respectful and not bothering people by being in your face at the worst time. Well done InstaCrap!
Please note that you can turn off ads very easily by using a low-cost ads-free subscription. Ads are only shown for free version of the app and allows us to support many enhanced features which are not available in other team management apps. The apps can easily be dismissed by clicking on x button.
Very obtrusive ads kills it
I don’t mind ad supported apps as long as they’re mostly out of my way. But Instateam is pushing it beyond limit: The ads are full screen and hard to close—the developer even switches sometimes the tiny X from left to right corner and vice versa, to trick you into clicking on the ad instead if you just mechanically try to close it. And the email notifications it sends out are full of ads too. The actual message you send to the parents is buried deep deep in the middle and extremely hard to see... I understand they need revenue from pepper who don’t pay subscriptions, but in my opinion they’re crossing the line and have alienated their customers. I’m definitely not going to give my money to a company with such a nasty strategy. Next season, I’m moving my team to Teamsnap and I’ll gladly pay them the $10 monthly fee!
Instateam has many free features that are not available in other apps. We would like our users to benefit from the free app and use those features. We have also made it really easy for team members to sign up for individual subscription and turn off ads. The subscription is only about $1/month which is very low cost. There is also an option for team members to purchase team subscription which is cheaper than the other apps. We believe that you did not get a chance to look at our low cost ads-free subscription model which has been put together based on feedback from our user community. We would like to share the same with you and address your concern. Please contact us at support @ instateam.net.
This app has been a great tool for my daughters cheer squad, coach and parents to stay connected. We are able to communicate and keep everyone on the same page when it comes all of our events. The app makes my life a lot easier! 👌
- XYMOB, Inc.
- 43.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 XYMOB Inc
- In-App Purchases
- InstaTeam ads free version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.