From Michelin-star restaurants to local cafes, you can easily find and apply to hourly gigs or permanent work with the Instawork app.
The Instawork app helps you:
- Increase your take-home pay with permanent jobs and hourly gigs that fit your schedule
- Connect with exciting new food and beverage businesses and build connections with other restaurant pros
- Have a flexible schedule and easily choose where you work and when
- Learn and expand your skill set with each new gig
- Get peace of mind knowing there are always gigs available when you need to pick up an extra shift
- Increase your chances to get hired permanently by working with new hospitality businesses in the area
The Instawork app makes it easy to:
- Quickly create your profile to apply for jobs or gigs - no more paper resumes
- Add co-workers and managers as references
- Apply to work hourly gigs on your own schedule and earn up to $35/hr
- Book gigs and manage your schedule
- View your earnings as you complete each job and get paid weekly
- Search and browse for permanent jobs near you - No more Craigslist searches!
- Directly book interviews for permanent jobs
- Easily schedule and manage your interviews
- Communicate with businesses right from the app
Jobs and Gigs opportunities listed through Instawork:
- Assistant / Floor Manager
- Bar Back
- Counter Staff / Cashier
- Deli / Grocery
- Dish Prep
- Even Captain
- Event Server
- Event Setup and Takedown
- Food Runner
- General Manager
- Host / Reservationist
- Kitchen Cleanup
- Line Cook
- Pastry / Baker
- Prep Cook
- Sous Chef / Kitchen Manager
- Sushi Chef
What pros say about Instawork:
"Before I knew about Instawork, I would walk into restaurants and ask if they were hiring and I always was ignored and when they did hire me they wouldn't give me the opportunity to show my skills. I was always put as a dishwasher. With Instawork gigs I walk into a restaurant feeling confident and know that I will be treated with respect".
Jose, prep cook and dishwasher, San Francisco
“Instawork gigs makes it more stable for me. I used to be afraid to say no to work on holidays but now I’m able to move my schedule around”.
Miriam, event server, South San Francisco
Got any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Instawork:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/instawork.jobs
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/instawork.jobs
Twitter - https://twitter.com/instawork
Blog - https://blog.instawork.com
Terms and Conditions - https://instawork.com/legal/instawork-terms-of-use
We've made improvements and bug fixes to improve your experience. E-mail us at email@example.com if you have issues or feature requests.
Ratings and Reviews
This app leaves futures employees with little respect
First of all I must say overall I love this app. Most of he jobs I've had have been met through this app. But the etiquette of the employers needs to turned up a notch. Someone also needs to hold employers accountable for filling out the job listing as much as possible. An example would be where I see a job for an AM SOUS CHEF and when you do the interview it's the complete opposite, wether intentional or not it's frustrating; also what's the point of having a section for employers to put required times if they won't even fill that out. There seem to be a stipulation that by leaving out the important details ( starting/ending times, shifts per week, and commute). They will attract more prospects. And there have been times where I go to an interview and wait around for 1 hour + dressed resume in hand only to be told they will have to reschedule because their busy. I take time out of my day to be prompt and ready and they'll just bat you away for whatever reason. Absolutely disrespectful. There needs to be mutual respect on both sides and there clearly isn't.
I don’t trying to get in touch with them to follow through on something. I have outstanding records with other companies that have apps to get jobs. I made a Horrible mistake and explain to them what was going on what happened and asked to rectify it. After a few days he responded back and allow me back on gigs and they keep sending me gigs telling me to complete my first gig do this do that but every time I go in there I can’t get in. I keep reaching out and reaching out and nobody responds back to me and they keep sending me in this loop hole. I have been able to get interviews. I go on my first one in a couple days hopefully it goes smoothly on Instawork
This application system makes no sense and is extremely difficult
I saw a job I wanted to apply to on my laptop and so I put my number in and instawork sent me two links. One to download the app and the other was supposed to be to complete my application. The link for the application just brought me to the restaurant description on Apple maps with no way to complete an application in sight. I went on the app and found the job and they make it very bureaucratic and difficult to apply. On top of that you flat out just CANT apply from a desktop. It has to be from their crappy mobile app. There are way better options like Poached and Zip recruiter. Skip this garbage and use one of those. They let you apply easily both on mobile AND desktop.
- Garuda Labs, Inc.
- 68.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Garuda Labs Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.