InsTrack for Instagram - Analytics Plus More
By INNOVATTY, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
InsTrack is the most popular app for Instagram community management. It provides powerful analytics and deep insights that empower brands to understand their community and evolve creatively.
– Notification for followers count changes (gain/loss)
– Handle accounts up to 100k followers
– Awesome and interactive shoutouts
– Fully featured user profile with slideshow
– Interactive and fun
– Fast and Intuitive
– Login using Instagram account
– Open user profile on Instagram
– Create awesome InsTrack shoutout
– Support following and unfollowing
– Show the number of Followers
– Show the number of Following
– Show the number of Blockers
– Show the number of Gained Followers
– Show the number of Lost Followers
– Show the number of Non-Followers
– Show the number of Fans
- Show the number of Ghost Users
- Show the number of Secret Admirers
- Show the number of Best Supporters
- Show the number of Top Supporters
- Show the number of Liked Only Users
- Show the number of First Supporters
- Show the number of Unfollowed Users
– Engagement Info
– User Insight Info
– Media Insight Info
– History Graphs
– Blockers Detection
– Deleted Likes and Comments Detection
– Best Friends Ranking
– Multiple Accounts
You need an Instagram account to use this app!
This app is not affiliated with Instagram
What's New in Version 2.3.6
We've been asked by Instagram to comply with Instagram's A.19 new policy, which states: "Don't use follower information for anything other than analytics without our prior permission. For example, don't display these relationships in your app."
As an Instagram partner, we had no choice but to disable access to the following sections:
- New Followers
- Lost Followers
- Ghost Users
- Secret Admirers
- Best Supporters
- Top Supporters
- Liked Only Users
- First Supporters
- Unfollowed Users
Only the number of users in these sections are shown for analytics purpose.
All other app features are not affected.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we'll continue working hard to add more exciting features to InsTrack app.
Thanks for your understanding and your trust.
Taking this up with the App Store
So I paid to unlock all of the features about a year ago... have been using this app just for fun to check on my Instagram account, and I open the app today to see all of the features (except one) blocked. Only one feature is allowing me to click on it, so I'm thinking something got messed up in the App Store and the app is forgetting that I paid to unlock everything, so I'm clicking "restore purchases" and doing everything I can think of to make the features work, then I start looking on the App Store and see that the Instatrack App is "apologizing" for having to disable everything......???? Um you can't just have people paying for something, and then take it away from them. That's not how things work. So I will be reaching out to the App Store and getting a refund. I suggest anyone who paid for this app at one point also do so, they can't just delete everything off of an app in which people paid to have. If it was free that would be different.
Used to love it...
So I have used this app for many years and I've always really enjoyed it. I payed for all of the extras that you can buy with that app and I used it probably several times a day because I have multiple accounts. With the recent update, that all disappears. I understand you need to follow Instagram restrictions but many of us payed money, real money for the extras and I think that it's wrong of Instagram to do this. There was nothing " unsafe " about letting us see who unfollowed us and all of that. It saddens me to see the app come to this and I would love a refund for the extras I can no longer use. I hope the app finds a way to fix this soon.
Long-time user now looking for another app
Most recent and final review: I paid for everything and liked the app. With the recent changes the app has been rendered completely useless, even if it were free. An absolute waste of time. It not longer consumes any space on my devices. It's gone for good.
I've used this app for a long time, but now it's become so dysfunctional that it is worthless. It's not even worth downloading for FREE. Users are no longer able to see who followed or unfollowed them, which was the main point of the app. I haven't deleted it, hoping the developers will find a way to work with Instagram. If not, this app should be removed from the store.
UPDATE: The app seems to have been fixed, so I moved it up a couple of stars.
UPATE #2 - No matter how many reviews I give, it how many times I decline the"invitation" to write a review, I keep getting those annoying pop-up messages. Perhaps this update will count as a review.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 2.3.6
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: INNOVATTY, LLC
- © INNOVATTY, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Engagement Pack$1.99
- Blockers Pack$1.99
- All Packs$6.99
- Blockers Pack$1.99
- Deleted Likes and Comments$2.99
- User Insight Pack$1.99
- Blockers Pack$2.99
- Media Insight Pack$1.99
- Premium Pack$1.99
- History Pack$1.99