Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flight Instruments uses the iPhone's sensors to implement the basic flight instruments for instrument flight:
- The Airspeed Indicator (ASI) - KNOTS
- The Attitude Indicator (AI)
- The Altimeter (ALT) - FEETS
- Turn Coordinator (TC)
- Directional Gyro (DG)
- Vertical Speed Indicator (VSI)
Learn how instrument flight works and practice with the most common flight instruments. A new way to explore the GPS possibilities.
- Only for iPhone
- iOS 6.1 or later
Not for operational use. Do not use it as primary means of navigation.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Fixed user interface bug in the Attitude indicator in All-in-one view
I downloaded your app sitting on the runway and when we were airborne only two of the indicators worked and the airspeed was limited to 200knots. No vertical speed and heading was off too!
VSI does not work
ASI and ball erratic movements
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 31, 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sergio Lopez Perez
- © 2010 Sergio Lopez Perez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.