Instrumental.ly is the fastest growing music app in the game. With Instrumental.ly you can search, listen and record to popular instrumentals from your favorite producers all from your phone. We have over 100,000+ instrumentals and our catalog is growing daily. Hip-hop, Rap, Top 40, Pop, R&B, EDM, Drill, KPop---you name it, we’ve got it!
With Instrumentally you can:
Trim instrumentals and record vocals/adlibs in our mobile recording studio
All new video feature that allows you to shoot your own videos—become a star!
Access to over 100K+ royalty free beats
Create a custom playlist
Discover instrumentals by genre
Get updates to your newsfeed by following your favorite rappers and producers
Leaderboards and hashtags make it easy to find new challenges
Notepad to compose lyrics in the app on the go
Record solo or collaborate with friends
Messaging feature to contact other artists
Download and share your tracks with friends
Promote your songs via text, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Love or hate instrumental.ly, either way we want to know what you think, send us feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always making changes and improvements to Instrumental.ly. Each new version of our app includes new features to allow you to do more in the app and improvements to make it faster and more reliable.
What’s New in Version 3.3:
* New Logo
* Improved Recording capabilities with ad-libs
* Bug fixes and major improvements
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps us up to date with what you want.
Have a question or need help with something? Contact us at email@example.com and one of our team members will help you out.
Ratings and Reviews
It would better if they support bluetooth headphones
So I was about to give this app one star because it wasn't working right when I was trying to record with my bluetooth headphones in... but something told me to try the normal ones and it ended up working... so no hate here...after I switched to my normal headphones everything worked fine... but I do think the app can be better if I can use my bluetooth headphones, cuz their the ones with the bass
Great app for musicians
I have been using lots of music apps over the years, but this one changed the game for me. I could easily pick beats from different producers, rap to the beat and make my own video. This app has made my life a lot easier. The makers of this app listen to recommendations and they have been better with every update.
The app is simple and easy to use with different options and all around is a great basic app. However, I think it would be a nice addition to be able to compete with friends. Like a game of sorts. You get the practice regardless, the motivation of competition, and the enjoyment of playing with friends.
- CANTATA INC
- 100.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2016 Insrumental.ly LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.