Feel and look red-carpet ready every day with the fabulous fashion finds and effortless beauty tricks you’ll find in InStyle Magazine!
Enhance your look with the must-have wardrobe pieces the expert designers swear by. See which runway styles you can find and rock in real life for less. Browse our hot accessory trends that will take any outfit to the next level. Get the easy celebrity makeup and hairstyle how-tos you need to feel star-worthy every day. Plus, find the hottest travel destinations, the latest wedding ideas, stylish home decorating tips – and so much more!
Download the app and receive a FREE ISSUE when you say yes to a monthly or annual subscription. InStyle Magazine is published 12 times a year.
InStyle® Magazine Subscriptions Available:
• 1-month subscription - $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription - $23.99, automatically renewed until canceled
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.meredith.com/Visitoragreement.html
• OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR DEVICE: Easily toggle between the traditional magazine layout and the innovative text mode for a seamless reading experience, built for your iOS device
• OFFLINE READING: Download your magazines to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• BOOKMARK AND SHARE: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• TEXT TO SPEECH: Listen to your favorite magazines and all of your articles on the go
• NEW ISSUE ALERTS: Be the first to read the latest issues of your favorite magazines with new issue reminders
Newly added Latest News Section with live feeds.
Ratings and Reviews
Loved it...until September
I love reading my In Style on my 1st gen iPad. Haven't had any issues until this most recent September issue. Like others, I too have had issues w/ the app not loading. I dowloaded the Sept. issue & started reading, no problem. Then the next time I tried to load, the app wouldn't even open. After several tries of force-closing the app w/ no success, I shut off my iPad completely & this finally did the trick; I was able to load the app. However, next time I tried to read, again, the app wouldn't load. I read other reviews of people having the same problem who deleted & reinstalled the app then redownloaded the Sept issue. I tried this last nite & again, after redownloading the issue (which takes forever!!) it opened just fine. However, this morning, once again, the app will no longer load so I can continue reading. I don't often leave negative reviews but I LOVE my InStyle & this problem REALLY needs to be fixed!!
Hate the new update
1. The new layout and design of the updated app is not user friendly. It does not flow. It’s obnoxious to have to scroll through each magazine cover. And once inside you have to click through the pages.
2. The new app did not transfer all the previous content. I used the “InStyle Color Guides” weekly to figure out what colors I could pair with others to give outfits new feels. These color guides are no where to be found and I transferred all of my previous purchases. Even more annoying- I paid for those.
3. Not so much an app update complaint rather than a content complaint. I do not want to read political articles in my fashion magazine. I want to read about fashion. Designers, trends, tips, etc. If I want to read about politics I’ll grab a newspaper- or get on Facebook for that matter. My point is- instyle is my escape from all of that.
This app uses the same framework as the Glamour magazine app, but Glamour takes advantage of more features that InStyle doesn't. This app doesn't seem to have the extra videos, longer pages, etc that most other magazine apps utilize. Maybe they'll become more familiar with these features in future issues.
I dropped my subscription to InStyle about a year ago when I realized that competing magazines were available on my iPad. I'm glad InStyle is finally attempting to catch up.
I would like to see a completely paperless subscription option, there's no need for me to continue receiving magazines in the mail when I can have the digital editions instead.
- TI Media Solutions Inc.
- 121.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Meredith Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- One Month $1.99
- One Year $23.99
- March 01, 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.