Intake : Be Aggressive
By Cipher Prime Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Master your reflexes with the fastest shooter ever created!
*Note: Intake is a high-performance game; close other apps for best results. *
Intake is the new retro-futuristic drugstep arcade shooter from Cipher Prime. In this psychedelic shooter, you battle a never-ending barrage of pills, pushing your skill and reflexes to the limit to avoid a lethal dosage. Blast and combo your way through an epic cascade of audiovisual mayhem so intoxicating it comes with its own warning label.
FULL GAMECENTER SUPPORT!
* Classic Arcade Shooter: From its aspect ratio to its fast-paced gameplay, Intake is directly inspired by classic arcade shooters and SHMUPs with just a hint of FPS love.
* Achievements: Over 70 finely tuned achievements that will teach even the most seasoned player new tricks. These are not your typical progress-only achievements.
* Challenge Modes: Acceleration, Minefield, Reaction, and Flood modes will challenge every aspect of how you play.
* Gameplay Changing Features: Grab vitamins while you play and trade them in for intense game upgrades. You can even turn the game into a SHMUP if you show your skills.
* Dubstep Soundtrack: Infinite wubs. Classy ones.
* High Scoreboard and Game Stats: Keep track of your high scores and other gameplay statistics.
* Colorblind Modes: Intake offers colorblind modes for players with deuteranopia, protanopia, and tritanopia.
What's New in Version 1.2
First Challenge Level appears at level 10, not level 5.
New players start out with 5,000mg.
Challenge modes don't unlock if seen in Attract Mode.
Pills won't spawn if the player pauses after dying.
Could be a dollar less expensive but still kinda worth it.
Ok, I first had this game on pc but it wasn't a third as fun as playing it on the iPad. People already know shooting things is so much fun. But it feels good to actually shoot with your accuracy and reflex, much more than using a mouse or any other aiming tool! As a fan of accuracy and song games (osu is my favorite) I have to say, it is like a complete new feeling from this game to other song-accuracy like games because in this one you SHOOT things.
I have a note though. If you play it over and for failing at level 10, the music MIGHT get on your nerves so watch out! I'd say it is worth the money but at the same time there are a lot more which you could get by this value but is still so much fun. I recommend playing osu and/or cytus before trying this one. And consult your doctor before playing this! Have fun!
Intake is a great, fast paced shooter-type game. The power ups are also pretty cool too.. My only complaint is that the app tends to crash a few times, even when exiting out of the app and going back into it, forcing to complete my sessions in one go. Not sure if it's my iPad causing this or not, but it's something I encountered. Other than that, Intake is amazing. Great graphics.. Awesome music.. I really recommend it. :)
Perfect fit for a touch screen
I have the computer version and I by far prefer the touch controls on the iPad over the pc version.
If you're thinking about getting this game just do it, you won't regret it
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 20, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 179 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cipher Prime Studios Inc.
- © (c) 2013 Cipher Prime Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vitamin Pack Three$4.99
- Vitamin Pack One$0.99
- Vitamin Pack Two$2.99