INTEGRA-7 Editor provides graphical control of INTEGRA-7's synthesizer parameters, such as SuperNATURAL Synth Tones, Part Mixer, and Motional Surround remotely, as well as selecting sounds and reading/loading the 16 part Studio Sets.
* Synthesizer sound generator not included.
* Roland INTEGRA-7 required to use this app.
● You can use the large display of the iPad to control the parameters and change the tone assign for each part.
● Roland Wireless Connect allows you to control the INTEGRA-7 wirelessly by your iPad.
* In order to use the wireless connection, you'll need Roland WNA1100-RL, ONKYO UWF-1 or an equivalent wireless USB adaptor, and a wireless LAN access point (e.g., wireless LAN router) that supports WPS.
* System program of the INTEGRA-7 must be updated to version 1.21 or later.
● The following bug is fixed;
- Tone Category can not be changed in the SuperNATURAL Synth Tone Edit screen.
* Make sure your product is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at https://www.roland.com.
Ratings and Reviews
YES...FINALLY, THANK YOU !!!
I just purchased a new Roland Integra-7 a couple of months ago. Owning too many keyboards, one of which is the Jupiter 50 (which I have decided to sell), I replaced it with the rackmount version. Part of the big appeal of going to the rack mount was that it had an iPad app. I was wrong! Just a couple of months ago, I realized that they had taken it off the App Store (AFTER I purchased the 7)! Boy was I disappointed!!!
Then today, I ran across a fresh link for the Integra-7 app, so I followed it back to the App Store. Lo and behold, I saw that they brought it back from the dead! You can't believe how happy I am! I have to say thank you to Roland (a little begrudgingly) as it seemed that they would never update this.
My only gripe at this point is, that the wireless is not working properly. It worked a little bit the first time but constantly fails to connect. Please fix this Roland.
BTW Roland, if you are still making products that are for sale in retail, you should support them as well. I was losing faith because of this incident, but hopefully you will do the right thing in the future with all your products like this, especially when someone pays $1500 for your product. Not exactly chump change.
So glad they finally updated to iOS 11!
This app is probably the easiest, most convenient, and attractive solution to selecting and editing your sounds in the Integra 7. For me, the Integra is great- amazing sounding and flexible, however the integration with the iPad is what really makes it invaluable for me. Being able to select sounds based on the categories with colorful icons really helps me make music easier. Now I think about what TYPE of sound I want to come next, rather than scrolling through presets.
It's never been easier to make fully layered productions, especially considering it takes zero CPU power. Definitely my secret weapon ;)
Love It, But...
I love this app. It works as described, and ever since the app update was released, I am finally able to use the app again with my iPad Pro second generation with the latest operating system.
MY ONLY COMPLAINT: I wish I could adjust octave settings for individual parts on the iPad interface. Similarly, there are MANY other possible settings for each part that are not accessible from the app. Is there a way to fix this? I am constantly in many performance situations in which the Integra 7 itself is not immediately accessible to me. Being able to adjust EVERYTHING would be fantastic.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.