By ONKYO CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Integra Remote Control App is an official Integra application for iPhone/iPod touch that allows you to intuitively operate compatible Integra network A/V products. Major updates done in 2014 have made for easier operation including a refreshed and streamlined user interface. Available as a free download in the App Stores, it is compatible with all current network-capable Integra A/V products, as well as select network-ready products released during or after 2010.
Functions Enabled by Integra Remote Control App:
(1) Audio Streaming Service operation: Stations can be selected directly from the app without the need to view a TV display.
(2) Control of streaming audio files from a DLNA-compatible server: Your iPhone/iPod touch can be used to select music directly from the server.
(3) General remote control and playback functions.
(4) Volume-control function.
(5) Information including station frequency are displayed when listening to radio. (Note: available only on Integra A/V products with a built-in radio tuner);
(6) Stream music stored on iPod touch/iPhone wirelessly.
(7) Compatible with Spotify Connect (depends on region)
(8) FLAC, DSD, and Apple Lossless playback capability via Home Media Function (depends on model).
Compatible iPhone/iPod Touch Models include: iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6+ running iOS7.1 or later. Customer using iPhones or iPod touch that does not support iOS7.1 will not be able to apply this update.
Compatible A/V Receivers/Controllers:
" 2014 models:All network A/V receivers and Preamps (xx.6 series).
" 2013 models:All network A/V receivers and Preamps (xx.5 series).
" 2012 models:All network A/V receivers and Preamps (xx.4 series) and DTM-40.4.
" 2011 models:All network A/V receivers and Preamps (xx.3 series).
" 2010 models:All network A/V receivers and Preamps (xx.2 series).
(All models require a firmware update.)
Enjoy the new world of audio convenience with this free app.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
- Bug fixes
Unfortunately, due to our Integra bluetooth tuner we have to use this app.
It constantly crashes or cannot find device. The only way to resolve is removing the app and downloading again. Even this is crazy because the Integra remote app doesn't show up on a search. You have to go to the web and download from there .
Onkyo remote automatically stops and I cannot connect to my iPhone to play music on my device. So this was my alternative. It detected my receiver immediately upon start up and played my music so far.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 18, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ONKYO CORPORATION
- © Onkyo Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.