Integrity is your secure digital passport on your phone. Your information is kept in your device and no one can access it without your explicit consent. Trusted partners can verify and certify your data, and you can use it to access services that respect your privacy.
Use Integrity to:
- Identify yourself
- Sign agreements and execute transactions
- Keep track of your receipts and transactions
- Access shared resources, such as connected devices or bookable assets
- Build your own services or community
Keep your information, name, date of birth, but also online activity such as transaction receipts in your digital passport. Decide what you share with online services and revoke this consent when necessary: your passport is your online privacy hub.
Join an ecosystem of trust: within Integrity, organizations and individuals reap the benefits of decentralization. Get your data certified while remaining in control of how and when your personal information is accessed. Mutual trust enables new services and interactions based on privacy and transparency.
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Manage roles and permissions on Home Assistant, the open-source home automation platform which supports over 1000 devices.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.