Intel® ARK (Product Specs)
By Intel Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your source for Intel® product information. Browse, search and compare product specifications; even while you’re offline. Check Intel® product features, compatibility, and code names with this fast and easy-to-use application. Products include processors, chipsets, boards and kits, servers, solid state drives, networking and I/O, software, and more.
• Offline data available on your mobile device even without Internet connectivity.
• Code Name decoder.
• Multiple languages supported: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Polish, and Portuguese.
• Compare the differences between selected products and save items to a queue for later review or share your compare page with a colleague via email and social links.
• Navigate through product types and code names to view specifications, ordering information, compatible products, and related products.
• Search by: Product Number, Ordering Code, SPEC Code, Brand Name, Frequency, Code Name, Processor Graphics, Sockets Supported, and more.
• Find compatible boards and compatible products.
• Automatically checks for updates and allows you to update on demand.
• Auto update product data: Select daily, weekly, or never (default setting).
• Download datasheets.
• Supports portrait and landscape views.
• Link to the full ARK site.
• iPhone 4 and newer.
• iPad (2nd generation) and newer.
• iPod touch (5th generation) and newer.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Various bug fixes
Works great on iPhone 7 Plus. Essential for computer work!
I like ARK website, but I like the app even more because it works off line. I have two complaints:
1. Please give us some kind of tab system, like in a web browser, so that we can quickly have multiple pages open at once without using the compare function.
2. Please fix this issue: There is no way to return to normal app function if the app opens the intel website. There just aren't any buttons like back and forward, or exit, when the app refers you to the intel website.
Anyways, thanks for this tool!
This app doesnt function on the iphone 7+
Numerous attempts to check CPU specs result in freezes where none of the buttons or menus can be viewed or triggered. As an IT specialist, This app is essential to look up, compare, and verify stats. However, CPUs will arbitrarily dissapear or the screen will freeze. Its strange how such a small percentage of Xeon (server) CPUs are actually listed. Did Intel forget to list the rest or has someone maliciously altered this app (i have not jailbroken my iphone) so that only a limited number of CPUs can be referenced?
Intel, please feel free to contact me for more details on the problems that need to be fixed. This app needs improvement, i would like to volunteer to "remedy" the problem(s).
Fun, and updates!
This App is FUN for many reasons if you are a numbers junkie.
I also noticed lately, mainly the past few weeks, that updates within the App occur (nearly) every day once opening the App. Seeing the yellow prompt at the top that there are new Intel products to be added to the App is smart, yet of course tedious. It depends if you need the info constantly.
Before, the update within the App occurred maybe only every other week or sometimes months. Maybe Intel found some way to do updates more quickly, or there is a demand for it they have suddenly realized, or they are trying something new. Either way I like it!
Also, I wonder what Intel ARK stands for. An "ark" of information?!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 19, 2016
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Intel
- Copyright © Intel Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.