Intellego provides a comprehensive, efficient, and enjoyable way to practice Latin verbs. With over 600 verbs in its built-in offline dictionary, it is suitable for any level of study.
– You can practice conjugating ANY regular Latin verb of your choice. Whether it's in Intellego's dictionary or not, the app will still check your answers and give you detailed and accurate feedback.
– Intellego's Macr-ON™ feature allows you to choose whether you want your answers to be checked for macrons or not.
– INFINITIVE PRACTICE: Test yourself on all six forms of the Latin infinitive (the present, future, and perfect tenses, in both the active and passive voices), with either a randomly picked verb from our database, or any regular verb of your choice. You can also check your time against a stopwatch. Collect Denarii (Roman coins) as you improve your time!
– CONJUGATION PRACTICE: Conjugate verbs (both Intellego's and your own) in any combination of the six Latin tenses, two voices, and two moods. You can select which of these are active in the Settings menu.
– IRREGULAR PRACTICE: Identify and translate four of the most common irregular verbs in Latin, listed below. Answer questions correctly to set new high scores earn Denarii!
1) sum, esse, fui
2) possum, posse, potui
3) fero, ferre, tuli
4) volo, velle, volui
– PARSING PRACTICE: Correctly identify the five characteristics of a verb: person, number, tense, mood and voice. Parsing is one of the most frequent assessments of verb knowledge in Latin classrooms; developing speed and accuracy is essential.
– LEARN: Visit the Learn section for a very brief introduction to Latin verbs and verb ending charts.
– ABOUT: The About section features a complete tutorial for Intellego: Master Latin Verbs, as well as credits and acknowledgements.
– SETTINGS: The Settings section contains options to enable or disable any conjugation, tense, voice, or mood, and the switch the Macr-ON™ feature on or off.
– Teachers can get a 50% discount off the price of Intellego by using the App Store Volume Purchase Program. Full details are available at: https://volume.itunes.apple.com/store
– This app is fully self-contained and does not require an Internet connection after download. There are no ads and no in-app purchases.
You will be soon able to use the Denarii you earn in the new Achievements section.
GRĀTIĀS TIBI AGŌ!
Thank you for trying Intellego! I always appreciate any reviews or suggestions – please feel free to contact me or leave a review on the App Store. I am available via:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– My website: www.sebseager.com
Lastly, my sincere appreciation and thanks to Dr. Allison Das, my high school Latin teacher, for her inspiration and encouragement. My thanks also to Ms. Murphy Moellers, my middle school Latin teacher, who introduced me to this amazing language.
‹‹‹ Happy studying! ›››
– Added additional error catching for user-entered verbs.
Ratings and Reviews
Life-saver for Latin students!
Coming from a Latin student who has some serious trouble conjugating/parsing verbs, this app is amazing!! Not only does it have a clean look to it, but it also has a huge vocabulary database and is accurate. An update that would be most appreciated is showing your answer and the right answer side by side when you get it wrong in verb conjugation practice. It does show the right answer, but the right answer replaces your answer and sometimes I can't remember what I put.
Thank you so much for this life-saving app!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your kind comments! I like your idea, and will add that to my next update. Thanks again.
Helpful, friendly, and clean.
This app has been incredibly useful for practicing specific types of verbs whenever I need them, and is very user friendly. The design looks great, and there is a wide array of useful settings. This is worth much more than just $1.99. Awesome!
I recommend it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.